BC doesn't seem fun anymore

Orion inc.

I like turtles
No problem with being considered a pain in the rear. Hopefully we can also agree on this- someone who questions ones ability, in particular a person they don't know, is stupid.
Going off what you've presented here as your views, it really isn't. I'm pretty sure you've called people out on their abilities compared to yours.

Pot meet kettle

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
seven,

I agree choices factor in to life but true life is about Life's Healing Choices.

We are in the year 2015 and what is known about alcoholism today is that some with alcohol problems have gone beyond the point where the choice to drink or not to drink is not as clear as some would like to think.

Life's Healing Choice's call for seeking recovery by admitting problems, accepting responsibility for the consequences and then seeking recovery from them.

I do hope that the loss of the job helped this person look at the possibility of an alcohol problem and to seek help if he recognized it was needed.

Sincerely,
I

He never attended the meetings, so for all practical purposes, he was just a drunk.

Integrity

Binge Poster
He never attended the meetings, so for all practical purposes, he was just a drunk.
seven,

Not sure how you can speak on what he did or didn't do.

Please elaborate.

I think the best approach is compassion, not judgement.

Do as you will though.

Sincerely,
I

rod

Retired 22 years
Seriously---has any thread that included Integrity ever been "fun". Sorry Integrity but you don't really come off as a "fun" type of person.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
rod,

It is very exciting for me to love my wife and try to serve her and meet her needs as a husband should.

Although many of the principles that I believe and try to live by are in the Holy Bible, I very rarely bring up the Holy Bible.

Matter of fact you are the one who first mentioned bible in this thread.

I would not bet a lot on that because you would lose whatever money you bet.

That would be called a bad bet.

Sincerely,
I
BUHAHAHAHA your a funny one but really,, please go away

Integrity

Binge Poster
Seriously---has any thread that included Integrity ever been "fun". Sorry Integrity but you don't really come off as a "fun" type of person.
rod,

I absolutely insist on enjoying my life.

I do not come to the BC to validate or defend how fun the person portraying the character Integrity is or isn't.

I come here to discuss and debate issues with the TOS of the BC relevant to the Forum Topics, no one is perfect but I do that to the best of my ability.

Although it is not my favorite thing to do, I do enjoy it, and I do appreciate the BC.

Sincerely,
I

rod,

I absolutely insist on enjoying my life.

I do not come to the BC to validate or defend how fun the person portraying the character Integrity is or isn't.

I come here to discuss and debate issues with the TOS of the BC relevant to the Forum Topics, no one is perfect but I do that to the best of my ability.

Although it is not my favorite thing to do, I do enjoy it, and I do appreciate the BC.

Sincerely,
I
I agree with @rod

Integrity

Binge Poster
BUHAHAHAHA your a funny one but really,, please go away
hellfire,

This is not a kind thing to say.

What, do you want to approve who posts here so the BC can be controlled just the way you like it.

That is not the way a discussion forum is supposed to work.

Why don't you just follow the TOS and discuss some issues?

Sincerely,
I