BC doesn't seem fun anymore

T

Turdferguson

Very glad to hear that. We don't want anything to happen to one of our valued safety members.
taylor-swift-heart-hands.gif

T

Turdferguson

I was truly concerned for your well being. Your posts seem to be a little off this morning.

Thought maybe you forgot to take your medication.

Get better soon,my friend.

Just concerned for his well being.

IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U,

Thank you for your concern but I have never forgotten to take my medication as prescribed when prescribed by a physician.

Sincerely,
I

Very glad to hear that. We don't want anything to happen to one of our valued safety members.

IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U,

Thank you!

Sincerely,
I
giphy.gif

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I think Integrity should have been with Kerry at the Iran nuke talks. There may have been a better outcome. Maybe a trip to Syria to talk sense into those ISIS guys would be a very honorable thing for him/her to do.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
rod,

I absolutely insist on enjoying my life.

I do not come to the BC to validate or defend how fun the person portraying the character Integrity is or isn't.

I come here to discuss and debate issues with the TOS of the BC relevant to the Forum Topics, no one is perfect but I do that to the best of my ability.

Although it is not my favorite thing to do, I do enjoy it, and I do appreciate the BC.

Sincerely,
I

Future,

Yes, the character Integrity does have wings as shown in the avatar.

Sincerely,
I

rod,

Close, but my wings are a little different from those in that movie trailer.

Sincerely,
I
I'm actually kind of relieved to know that you are simply portraying a character here.

At least I sure hope so.