Beer 2 what is the most American beer

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
The Yuengling Brewery... An American Success Story

I would like to share the great pride we have in being recognized as America's Oldest Brewery. Founded in 1829 by my great-great grandfather David G. Yuengling, we are a family owned company, now spanning over 180 years of continuous operation.
Through five generations we have remained unique among breweries, distinguished by its culture, heritage, traditions, and portfolio of brands. Now the sixth generation is actively learning the business from the ground floor up.

I would like to thank our consumers, retailers, wholesalers, and employees who are the cornerstone to our brewery. You have become a part of the extended Yuengling family and each of you has become an integral part of our continuing success.
Whether you are raising a glass of Yuengling for the first time or have been a lifelong fan, I thank you for your support of America's Oldest Brewery. I invite you to discover more about our unique company.
Cheers,
Dick
Dick Yuengling, Jr.
5th Generation
President and Owner, D.G. Yuengling & Son

Last edited by a moderator:
Budweiser with the red label. I know I'm going to take some heat but when I see it I think of the 4orth of J uly.

Im drinking it tonite + cooking steaks on the grill ( and cutting them up and eating them right of the grill because I'm on one of those low car diets Mrs. 407 made me go on because she dosent want me to die early) and drinking red label. God bless & thanks to everything that makes me ( and all of us in the brown cafe family happy )because life is too short.
Ps
squezzz the hands of the ones u love because you never know when it win be their last day. :(

Last edited:

texan

Budweiser with the red label. I know I'm going to take some heat but when I see it I think of the 4orth of J uly.

Im drinking it tonite + cooking steaks on the grill ( and cutting them up and eating them right of the grill because I'm on one of those low car diets Mrs. 407 made me go on because she dosent want me to die early) and drinking red label. God bless & thanks to everything that makes me ( and all of us in the brown cafe family happy )because life is too short.
Ps
squezzz the hands of the ones u love because you never know when it win be their last day. :(
re squezzz the hands of the ones u love because you never know when it win be their last day

Very true.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Consumer Reports magazine conducted a blind taste test of ten top selling beers this month, I was surprised by the results:

Regular Beer

Very Good:

1. Coors
2.Name Tag Classic Lager (Trader Joe's)
3.Big Flats Lager 1901 (Walgreens)
4.Miller High Life

Good:

5. Corona Extra
6.Budweiser (what I usually drink)

Light Beer
Good:
1.Miller Lite
2.Bud Light
3.Coors Light

Fair:
Corona Light

I guess these were picked by total sales numbers, I never knew that Walgreen Drugs has their own beer and there are no Trader Joes near me. Some beers, like Sam Adams, weren't in this test.

Last edited:
H
This month's Consumer Reports magazine conducted a blind taste test of ten top selling beers this month, I was surprised by the results:

Regular Beer

Very Good:

1. Coors
2.Name Tag Classic Lager (Trader Joe's)
3.Big Flats Lager 1901 (Walgreens)
4.Miller High Life

Good:

5. Corona Extra
6.Budweiser (what I usually drink)

Light Beer
Good:
1.Miller Lite
2.Bud Light
3.Coors Light

Fair:
Corona Light

I guess these were picked by total sales numbers, I never knew that Walgreen Drugs has their own beer and there are no Trader Joes near me. Some beers, like Sam Adams, weren't in this test.
Trader Joes has some really good beers. As far as Walgreens I've heard about it but forgot. I'll pickup some this friday night and let you all know what I think. I'm excited

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
My favorite beer is "cold beer" right out of the cooler that is filled with half water and half ice. When you reach in and get one you can't feel your hand and when you take the first taste it freezes your throught and then your brain and your mouth say aahhhhhh !!!