Being accused of hitting a dog- On Topic

Rack em

Made the Podium
I know the last post was a year ago, and I don't even know how I came across this thread, but I have to know... if the dog's leg was broken at 11, as the people claimed, how was it running at your car at 4:30? Did these people break their own dog's leg to try to get paid? Please tell me someone ended up in jail for the fraud.
As far as I know, our insurance company ended up filing charges against them for forgery and insurance fraud. I ask my center manager every now and then about it and if he's heard anything, but I don't think he's involved with it anymore. And of course, they are a permanent will call now.
Take a deep breath hold it and then let it out. Now don’t change your story and keep it simple. The more you talk the more they can pick apart. Never let them see you sweat it encourages them. Now relax and carry on
I needed this advice a little over a year ago LOL...but I was 100% truthful the whole time and made sure not to leave anything out because I had nothing to hide.

Good for you man! I'm glad things turned out well.

What a surprise another animal abuser looking for a quick buck man there's a special place in Hell for these kinds of people.

john chesney

As far as I know, our insurance company ended up filing charges against them for forgery and insurance fraud. I ask my center manager every now and then about it and if he's heard anything, but I don't think he's involved with it anymore. And of course, they are a permanent will call now.

I needed this advice a little over a year ago LOL...but I was 100% truthful the whole time and made sure not to leave anything out because I had nothing to hide.
You got to always remember they might already know the truth before they talk to you. They love using that dishonesty to discharge employees