Okay?

So for some context here, I went to Intergrad in 2019, passed with flying colors, and have been an air driver ever since. I've done every seasonal period, driving full routes in a package car, usually blind. I run in at scratch or under 99% of the time I've run routes and I know almost all of them in our building. I am a good driver is essentially what I'm saying. Dont worry, I'll pat myself on the back. So I put my name on a bid sheet for becoming a 22.4 driver, have the highest seniority out of those that sign up, and whatdya know? Been to school and know what I'm doing so should be able to just start on a training route when the time comes, right? EHHHHHHH wrong. This last peak season they sent a kid to school for seasonal driving, and he failed. He passed the written portion but failed the two days driving (covid school, three days online two days in a hub. Mind you I went to INTERGRAD in PERSON and :censored2:ing DEMOLISHED that :censored2:), just wasn't confident in the truck apparently. Well I guess our centers old center manager and one of our FTS called the school and asked them to push him through because "he was only going to be shuttling for peak season". Apparently it was talked about and understood between everyone involved that he would have to go back to school and pass it on his own to become an air or FT driver. Coolcoolcoolcoolcool, why is this relevant, right?? That's what I thought. We got a new center manager this month, and he has decided that because this kid needs to go back to school, I do as well. When I spoke to him about it, confused, and with a slightly hurt ego, he said, "well if you think that you don't need school, I can take you both (the kid who failed and me) out individually and test your 10 pt commentary, plus your 5s and 10s and if you do well then we'll go from there."
???¿¿¿??? I don't know how to start this paragraph without blowing up dramatically, so - WHY IN THE :censored2: am I being compared to this kid who failed? How is it my fault, or problem, that they decided to falsely pass him. That's between him, upper management, and the school he went to. There is no grievance procedure here besides discrimination, which I mean, it kind of is I think? I do not play the woman card ever and I don't want to because I know it'll rock the boat and it will not end well for me. But for :censored2: sake, why? Ive thought about the other side of it and yes it would be an easy 40 hour week at driver pay, I've passed Intergrad, of course I'm gonna pass this stupid zoom :censored2:, right? Sure! Except it's the :censored2:ing PRINCIPLE. It's wrong that I am being sent back for something that has nothing to do with me. Period. No other air driver that has gone into a FT driving bid position at our building has had to go back to school. I do not know how to address this formally, because every time I've tried I get shut down and told to appreciate the opportunity. Which is a whole other bag of garbage I am not ready to dump out at this time. Please lend me some advice. Thank you all in advance

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So for some context here, I went to Intergrad in 2019, passed with flying colors, and have been an air driver ever since. I've done every seasonal period, driving full routes in a package car, usually blind. I run in at scratch or under 99% of the time I've run routes and I know almost all of them in our building. I am a good driver is essentially what I'm saying. Dont worry, I'll pat myself on the back. So I put my name on a bid sheet for becoming a 22.4 driver, have the highest seniority out of those that sign up, and whatdya know? Been to school and know what I'm doing so should be able to just start on a training route when the time comes, right? EHHHHHHH wrong. This last peak season they sent a kid to school for seasonal driving, and he failed. He passed the written portion but failed the two days driving (covid school, three days online two days in a hub. Mind you I went to INTERGRAD in PERSON and *ing DEMOLISHED that *), just wasn't confident in the truck apparently. Well I guess our centers old center manager and one of our FTS called the school and asked them to push him through because "he was only going to be shuttling for peak season". Apparently it was talked about and understood between everyone involved that he would have to go back to school and pass it on his own to become an air or FT driver. Coolcoolcoolcoolcool, why is this relevant, right?? That's what I thought. We got a new center manager this month, and he has decided that because this kid needs to go back to school, I do as well. When I spoke to him about it, confused, and with a slightly hurt ego, he said, "well if you think that you don't need school, I can take you both (the kid who failed and me) out individually and test your 10 pt commentary, plus your 5s and 10s and if you do well then we'll go from there."
???¿¿¿??? I don't know how to start this paragraph without blowing up dramatically, so - WHY IN THE * am I being compared to this kid who failed? How is it my fault, or problem, that they decided to falsely pass him. That's between him, upper management, and the school he went to. There is no grievance procedure here besides discrimination, which I mean, it kind of is I think? I do not play the woman card ever and I don't want to because I know it'll rock the boat and it will not end well for me. But for * sake, why? Ive thought about the other side of it and yes it would be an easy 40 hour week at driver pay, I've passed Intergrad, of course I'm gonna pass this stupid zoom *, right? Sure! Except it's the *ing PRINCIPLE. It's wrong that I am being sent back for something that has nothing to do with me. Period. No other air driver that has gone into a FT driving bid position at our building has had to go back to school. I do not know how to address this formally, because every time I've tried I get shut down and told to appreciate the opportunity. Which is a whole other bag of garbage I am not ready to dump out at this time. Please lend me some advice. Thank you all in advance
C’mon man
A bunch of truck drivers you’re typing at
How about a TLDR version

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
C’mon man
How about a TLDR version
SHE doesn’t feel that she needs to go to Integrad again because she already went and she’s the best driver ever. Also, she shouldn’t be compared to a loser who almost failed out of Integrad but was pushed through.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
SHE doesn’t feel that she needs to go to Integrad again because she already went and she’s the best driver ever. Also, she shouldn’t be compared to a loser who almost failed out of Integrad but was pushed through.
giphy.gif

Okay?

C’mon man
How about a TLDR version
TLDR? I am being punished for upper management decisions that have quite literally nothing to do with me at all whatsoever. My question? Wtf. Sounds like you probably don't have any advice so keep on truckin buddy

Okay?

Though your wording is condescending, yup. That's the tea. Go off queen

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So for some context here, I went to Intergrad in 2019, passed with flying colors, and have been an air driver ever since. I've done every seasonal period, driving full routes in a package car, usually blind. I run in at scratch or under 99% of the time I've run routes and I know almost all of them in our building. I am a good driver is essentially what I'm saying. Dont worry, I'll pat myself on the back. So I put my name on a bid sheet for becoming a 22.4 driver, have the highest seniority out of those that sign up, and whatdya know? Been to school and know what I'm doing so should be able to just start on a training route when the time comes, right? EHHHHHHH wrong. This last peak season they sent a kid to school for seasonal driving, and he failed. He passed the written portion but failed the two days driving (covid school, three days online two days in a hub. Mind you I went to INTERGRAD in PERSON and *ing DEMOLISHED that *), just wasn't confident in the truck apparently. Well I guess our centers old center manager and one of our FTS called the school and asked them to push him through because "he was only going to be shuttling for peak season". Apparently it was talked about and understood between everyone involved that he would have to go back to school and pass it on his own to become an air or FT driver. Coolcoolcoolcoolcool, why is this relevant, right?? That's what I thought. We got a new center manager this month, and he has decided that because this kid needs to go back to school, I do as well. When I spoke to him about it, confused, and with a slightly hurt ego, he said, "well if you think that you don't need school, I can take you both (the kid who failed and me) out individually and test your 10 pt commentary, plus your 5s and 10s and if you do well then we'll go from there."
???¿¿¿??? I don't know how to start this paragraph without blowing up dramatically, so - WHY IN THE * am I being compared to this kid who failed? How is it my fault, or problem, that they decided to falsely pass him. That's between him, upper management, and the school he went to. There is no grievance procedure here besides discrimination, which I mean, it kind of is I think? I do not play the woman card ever and I don't want to because I know it'll rock the boat and it will not end well for me. But for * sake, why? Ive thought about the other side of it and yes it would be an easy 40 hour week at driver pay, I've passed Intergrad, of course I'm gonna pass this stupid zoom *, right? Sure! Except it's the *ing PRINCIPLE. It's wrong that I am being sent back for something that has nothing to do with me. Period. No other air driver that has gone into a FT driving bid position at our building has had to go back to school. I do not know how to address this formally, because every time I've tried I get shut down and told to appreciate the opportunity. Which is a whole other bag of garbage I am not ready to dump out at this time. Please lend me some advice. Thank you all in advance

“I don’t know how to start this paragraph”

How about start by actually separating post into paragraphs.....

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
TLDR? I am being punished for upper management decisions that have quite literally nothing to do with me at all whatsoever. My question? Wtf. Sounds like you probably don't have any advice so keep on truckin buddy
Here’s some advice
Polish your shoes before you go to driving school

542thruNthru

Have you spoken with your steward or BA?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Company policy at the upper level is integrad every year. Does not matter if you drive every day or took fake integrad 11 months, 29 days ago and never drove since.
And this bulls, my friends, is why I refuse to do air driving. Imagine getting DQ after cover driving for a year... I won't allow it.
Enjoy the hotel and catering.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Tell the class how to operate a handbrake if your such a badass