Ben Carson

bbsam

Staff member
any conservative does have to not only defeat the liberal candidate but the media. The interesting thing about this election at this point is trump and carson have successfully deflected the media's attempts to create a PC crisis to derail their candidacy. There is however sill plenty of time for the media to keep probing to find their Achilles heel.
so to answer your rephrased question I can't forecast at this time whether the media will be successful but I have bought extra bags of popcorn cause this race at this point is one of the more interesting elections I've ever seen.
You aren't watching an election. You're watching an unhinged party self destruct.

You aren't watching an election. You're watching an unhinged party self destruct.
200w.gif

tourists24

You asked the question.

The answer might be different if Rubio, Jeb, or Christie could get on the stage with her. Doesn't look like that's gonna happen.

Who would you like to blame for that?
It wouldn't matter which Dem is on that stage... that's who you'd be for. My point was that both parties have big problems when Hilary is the savior.

tourists24

I'm watching the slow unhinging of a nationstate and loving every minute of it!
I would agree with the part about loving it but cant. It would just be replaced with another nationstate form. I do wish we would follow the Constitution that was set up for us, but that ship sailed years ago

bbsam

Staff member
It wouldn't matter which Dem is on that stage... that's who you'd be for. My point was that both parties have big problems when Hilary is the savior.
Correct. And if it were Hillary and any republican, you would gravitate to the Republican.

My point was (and is) that as much as some may hate establishment republicans, they really do hold the only shot the party has for the White House.

tourists24

Correct. And if it were Hillary and any republican, you would gravitate to the Republican.

My point was (and is) that as much as some may hate establishment republicans, they really do hold the only shot the party has for the White House.
Not true... I will not vote for any republican that gets the nomination.
I'm registered unaffiliated but was a Republican before

tourists24

So you would not vote at all? Because it's safe to say you would not vote for the Hill or the Bern, no?
Right. It would all depend on if there was someone else to vote for. I know I know that's called throwing away your vote but it's the only way I know to show the parties that they don't get a free pass with just anyone. If enough people would do this I think it could change the way of thinking of the parties. Until then they call the shots

newfie

I don't why we have elections when you have all the answers.