Bernie Sanders 2016

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
because you're leading a perfect life and can judge others?
What do you tell the Family values crowd??? They are phony about everything, especially the sanctity of marriage.Yeah, because other comments, such as punching protesters in the face or wanting to have sex with various women, are solidly Christian.Sheeple...and you know it and don't care.

newfie

What do you tell the Family values crowd??? They are phony about everything, especially the sanctity of marriage.Yeah, because other comments, such as punching protesters in the face or wanting to have sex with various women, are solidly Christian.Sheeple...and you know it and don't care.

we're are so lucky you are perfect and able to show us the light.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
we're are so lucky you are perfect and able to show us the light.
Perhaps, if you and the rest of the religious right, hadn't been so anxious to cash in on the obviously fake Christian perfection of this pack of hypocrites, you may have done your due diligence before hiring this trainwreck to represent your movement. The information was out there, as you can now see.Again one more time YOU KNOW IT,BUT DON'T CARE

newfie

Perhaps, if you and the rest of the religious right, hadn't been so anxious to cash in on the obviously fake Christian perfection of this pack of hypocrites, you may have done your due diligence before hiring this trainwreck to represent your movement. The information was out there, as you can now see.Again one more time YOU KNOW IT,BUT DON'T CARE

again thanks for sharing your perfection with us mere mortals.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The 'chaos' part of me wants Trump to win.

My wife said, (about Sanders), "he'll never get anything through Congress!!?!!".

I replied, "Correct, neither will Trump, but Trump will be hella more interesting..."
Oh I don't know.

A Republican President and a Republican Congress.

They might actually make a lot of deals.

newfie

As a Teamster of 36 years I can say without a doubt that Trump can give a dam about working class people!In the latest debate he had no idea what the a nuclear triad was!
!

because trump does not know what a nuclear triad is he does not care about working people?