Best part of retirement, not returning after peak

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
It's therapeutic, kinda like enjoying not being married to an ex, or not having migraines .

After conquering being a driver and making it to retirement...

I'm sure sitting at home receiving a check for not doing a damn thing is a fantastic feeling, especially looking at these forums and seeing how much worse its getting.

IESucks

I'm sure sitting at home receiving a check for not doing a damn thing is a fantastic feeling, especially looking at these forums and seeing how much worse its getting.
You hit it right on the head sir, watching it get worse and waiting for the fallout is good and bad. I know some handle the stress better than others. The guys working in small centers seem to handle it better than those like me that came from centers with close to 1000 drivers. The stress of it all is the best thing to miss.

The Driver

I drive.
You hit it right on the head sir, watching it get worse and waiting for the fallout is good and bad. I know some handle the stress better than others. The guys working in small centers seem to handle it better than those like me that came from centers with close to 1000 drivers. The stress of it all is the best thing to miss.

1000 drivers... holy crap man

CaptainGPro

What was it like working at a center with over 1000 drivers?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
did-you-know-5-out-of-4-people-are-bad-6165174.png

rod

Retired 22 years

Receiving 4 different checks is even better