Best rain jacket for drivers.

iruhnman630

Our last coats didn't so much keep you dry as kept the the wet layer off of you with the mesh lining.

I haven't really put my new one to the test yet

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The so called UPS Rain jacket is not worth jack. It’s hardly water proof. So what’s the best waterproof rain jacket that I can order. Lightweight of course
Use on of these. Works great! Company can't ban you from using it either.

Warwick-Black-Umbrella.jpg

ManInBrown

The only time the rain sucks is in the late Fall or Winter right before it’s not cold enough to snow. That rain without a good jacket will have you sick for a week. I’d take snow any day over 38 degree rain when I was in package. You don’t get wet when it snows.

Poop Head

Judge me.
The only time the rain sucks is in the late Fall or Winter right before it’s not cold enough to snow. That rain without a good jacket will have you sick for a week. I’d take snow any day over 38 degree rain when I was in package. You don’t get wet when it snows.
35° and pouring rain used to suck. Then i figured out the secret.

Brownee

It amazes me UPS has never struck a deal with one of the better manufacturers to make fully functional, high quality gear that is both comfortable, athletic, and actually works for a full day.

200,000 coats in UPS brown should be tempting for any manufacturer like North Face or Columbia

Calling Kevin Plank. Here's an opportunity for UA to get back on top.

UPSPunk77

The guys that say stop being a pusillanimous in the rain are the guys that probably smell like BO when they walk by you and make you want to puke. It's uncomfortable to be wet all day. I care less if I get wet, but it's my feet you should be worried about. Having soaked feet for 13 hrs you'll state getting trench foot

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
The guys that say stop being a pusillanimous in the rain are the guys that probably smell like BO when they walk by you and make you want to puke. It's uncomfortable to be wet all day. I care less if I get wet, but it's my feet you should be worried about. Having soaked feet for 13 hrs you'll state getting trench foot
RPCDS carry umbrellas they’re a life saver ….so funny watching guys running in the rain lolol.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
They do make waterproof boots.