Best Run States Are Republican Controlled

You are an idiot if you believe this theory.

Kansas, Lousianna, Illinois, etc etc etc... are in GINORMOUS fiscal disaster thanks to TAX CUTS for the rich and placing the heavy burden on the middle class.

The Party of Red Ink

NO REPUBLICAN states are well run. They make the same mistakes in every case. TAX CUTS TAX CUTS TAX CUTS, dry out revenue and bankrupt states just before they leave office.

Jindal, Schwarnegger just to name two.

OVERPAID, you will believe anything your programmers put in front of you.

TOS.
More name calling, and at least one lie.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I believe statistical facts and math. Both of which are well beyond the average illogical and mentally handicapped liberal. Which is why liberal run states, cities, and towns are typically in the red financially. Hence the results of the study.
Again, did you actually read the study or just the headline of the garbage site you found it on? The study had nothing to do with the politics of the states. You draw conclusions that have nothing to do with the study, and then claim the "facts" and "math" back you up. Who's mentally handicapped?

Last edited:

Overpaid Union Thug

Again, did you actually read the study or just the headline of the garbage site you found it on? The study had nothing to do with the politics of the states. You draw conclusions that have nothing to do with the study, and then claim the "facts" and "math" back you up. Who's mentally handicapped?
You aren't making any sense. Stop babbling to cover up the fact that you can't disprove the results and are completely defeated. You are so lost that you couldn't even understand when I clearly explained that liberals, not old school Democrats, are the problem. Maybe you are spending too much time flaming posts instead of allowing yourself to articulate what shoulds be simple logic? Maybe it's that liberal emotion getting in the way again?

Flame away Happy. Flame away!.........

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You aren't making any sense. Stop babbling to cover up the fact that you can't disprove the results and are completely defeated. You are so lost that you couldn't even understand when I clearly explained that liberals, not old school Democrats, are the problem. Maybe you are spending too much time flaming posts instead of allowing yourself to articulate what shoulds be simple logic?

Maybe it's that liberal emotion getting in the way again?

Flame away Happy. Flame away!.........
I'm not arguing your assumptions.
I'm pointing out the study you started this thread with has nothing to do with them.
You try to use the study and say the "facts" and "math" back you up. They don't.
If you read the study you'd see that.

Maybe it's those partisan emotions getting in the way again?

Flame away Happy. Flame away!...........

Overpaid Union Thug

I'm not arguing your assumptions.
I'm pointing out the study you started this thread with has nothing to do with them.
You try to use the study and say the "facts" and "math" back you up. They don't.
If you read the study you'd see that.

Maybe it's those partisan emotions getting in the way again?

Flame away Happy. Flame away!...........
You really are special agent you? I have made no assumptions. The study proves that Republican run states are better off financially than liberal controlled states. And if it isn't obvious that there is a correlation between that MATH and stats and the difference between the two ideologies then you are beyond special. Or you are Sjust a typical liberal. Even though you claim you aren't.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You really are special agent you? I have made no assumptions. The study proves that Republican run states are better off financially than liberal controlled states. And if it isn't obvious that there is a correlation between that MATH and stats and the difference between the two ideologies then you are beyond special. Or you are Sjust a typical liberal. Even though you claim you aren't.
The more you ramble on the more obvious it is you didn't read a word of the study.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I believe statistical facts and math. Both of which are well beyond the average illogical and mentally handicapped liberal. Which is why liberal run states, cities, and towns are typically in the red financially. Hence the results of the study.

You post an article from an obviously biased publication that is rife with errors, and then stand behind it. "Well run" means something more than just being in the black, a concept "for profit" Republicans just cannot seem to fathom. There are many government programs that are necessary but not necessarily profitable. Public transit and mental health care immediately come to mind, as do police and fire departments.

For the simpletons of the GOP, "well run" simply means staying out of the red.

You post an article from an obviously biased publication that is rife with errors, and then stand behind it. "Well run" means something more than just being in the black, a concept "for profit" Republicans just cannot seem to fathom. There are many government programs that are necessary but not necessarily profitable. Public transit and mental health care immediately come to mind, as do police and fire departments.

To me well run means living within your means. You can run up debt at times, then pay them down. What is utterly unacceptable is an emergency. If you ain't got the funds, you ain't got the right to spend the $.

I prefer to live without or with limited public transit. It tends to increase crime and violence.

Overpaid Union Thug

The more you ramble on the more obvious it is you didn't read a word of the study.

Oh shut up simpleton. You are making no sense. You are arguing points I didn't make. You have confused yourself. Damn liberal. LOL.

And that ridiculous attitude and ideology is exactly why liberalism fails. And why this country is in serious debt. The root word of liberalism alone is enough to warrant not letting the liberals be in charge of spending.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Oh shut up simpleton. You are making no sense. You are arguing points I didn't make. You have confused yourself. Damn liberal. LOL.

I'm not arguing. I'm stating a fact that the study had nothing to do with political ideology. You have fallen into a simple minded logical fallacy. Correlation does not imply causation, no matter how much you want it to because it would suit your agenda.

And again, if you actually read the study, one of the main points it made was that it's close to impossible to gauge the financial stability of these states. I'm still not sure you ever even read past the headline of the site that linked you to the study. You heard what you wanted to be told in the conservative website's headline, and came here to ramble on about it without questioning anything. Sad really.

Overpaid Union Thug

I'm not arguing. I'm stating a fact that the study had nothing to do with political ideology. You have fallen into a simple minded logical fallacy. Correlation does not imply causation, no matter how much you want it to because it would suit your agenda.

And again, if you actually read the study, one of the main points it made was that it's close to impossible to gauge the financial stability of these states. I'm still not sure you ever even read past the headline of the site that linked you to the study. You heard what you wanted to be told in the conservative website's headline, and came here to ramble on about it without questioning anything. Sad really.
Wow you are so pathetic.The study shows that Republican run states are better at handling their finances. I am saying, and have always said that the liberal ideology includes living beyond one's means. There is obviously a correlation but you are too confused to catch it because of your trying to pretend you are a libertarian when you are, in fact, a liberal to the core.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Wow you are so pathetic.The study shows that Republican run states are better at handling their finances. I am saying, and have always said that the liberal ideology includes living beyond one's means. There is obviously a correlation but you are too confused to catch it because of your trying to pretend you are a libertarian when you are, in fact, a liberal to the core.
You're a liberal.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Kansas isn't broke because the Republicans cut taxes.

Kansas is broke because it spends too much.

Let the Republicans cut some spending and everything will be good.

So chill.

Shows how much you understand about fiscal responsibility. The republican policy of CUTTING TAXES works the same in every state. CUT TAXES/REDUCE REVENUE CREATE DEFICITS.

Its been the same since Herbert Hoover started in just before the great depression, and its worked the same for every republican president that has tried it, along with every republican governor who tried it.

Rather than increasing taxes and plugging the holes, they would rather cut programs for the poor, close schools and colleges, divert money from other guaranteed funds like pensions and run those dry, and take highway monies to pay for the subsidizing of the rich.

KANSAS is a diaster because it cut its revenue by BILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

That whole concept that if you cut taxes for the rich, the rich invest more money into the economy has proven FALSE ever since Herbert Hoover.

Didnt work for Hoover, Didnt work for Reagan, Didnt work for BUSH2 and its not working for republican governors presently.

Just ask bobby jindal, or Scott walker.

TOS.

Shows how much you understand about fiscal responsibility. The republican policy of CUTTING TAXES works the same in every state. CUT TAXES/REDUCE REVENUE CREATE DEFICITS.

Its been the same since Herbert Hoover started in just before the great depression, and its worked the same for every republican president that has tried it, along with every republican governor who tried it.

Rather than increasing taxes and plugging the holes, they would rather cut programs for the poor, close schools and colleges, divert money from other guaranteed funds like pensions and run those dry, and take highway monies to pay for the subsidizing of the rich.

KANSAS is a diaster because it cut its revenue by BILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

That whole concept that if you cut taxes for the rich, the rich invest more money into the economy has proven FALSE ever since Herbert Hoover.

Didnt work for Hoover, Didnt work for Reagan, Didnt work for BUSH2 and its not working for republican governors presently.

Just ask bobby jindal, or Scott walker.

TOS.
Kennedy cut taxes... But if he were here today he'd probably be a conservative.

newfie

Kennedy cut taxes... But if he were here today he'd probably be a conservative.

he was likely an influence on the Reagan revolution. Maybe that's why LBj had him knocked off. the country definitely took a sharp turn left when LBJ overthrew him?

rickyb

Like any sane person needed this study to know that Republicans are much better at running things than Democrats.

California (Democrat Governor) just lost 7500 jobs (Toyota) to Texas (Republican Governor).

Gov. Brown, when asked by a reporter about this, just shrugged his shoulders.

Too busy trying to raise taxes, ban guns and give more freebies to the illegal aliens to care.
republicans will throw the country down the tubes even faster than the democrats. both parties are toxic for the citizens and wonderful for the oligarchs.

look at the situation your country is in, and look whos been running it for the past 50 years.