Best shoes

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Why does UPS continually tell new hires that they need work BOOTS? It's the worse mistake you can make starting work at UPS, unless you want your feet to be killing you.

Drop a box on your Nikes and you will understand.

My helper wears hiking shoes/boots, which have been fine thus far as we haven't had any snow----yet. We'll see how he does if and when we do.

9.5er

Drop a box on your Nikes and you will understand.

My helper wears hiking shoes/boots, which have been fine thus far as we haven't had any snow----yet. We'll see how he does if and when we do.
Proper use of methods will eliminate the dropsies. Remember "Hand to Surface"

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
Walmart is your friend

I would recommend avoiding Walmart if at all possible. The shoes sold there are not the same quality that it once was. I had a pair of shoes that started to seperate on the back of the heels with only a month and a half of use that was from Walmart.

watdaflock?

im starting to jump next week and was told I need to get black work boots. What's the best kind to get that arent going to break my bank?
If you're starting to jump next week, most likely you are only jumping for one or two weeks.
Do you own any leather shoes? Paint them black. Do not bother buying new shoes if you're only going to be working for two weeks.
That person who told you to get black work boots, you'll probably never seen them again before you're done.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_1891.JPG

If your serious about being a jumper get a pair of these