Best shoes

over9five

Staff member
Too late to break in boots for next week. Where you at? What's the weather like? I've always worn black Skechers as long as there's not rain or snow.

Start off with your new boots, but have a comfy pair of sneakers with you for later. Don't worry about the color, you're just helping, right?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Outside of sneakers in the snow, I've never cared what color or type of shoes my helper wore. As long as they're comfortable, it'll work.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
As a driver I used to get the sheet for helper appearance. As long as he showed up and worked I didn't care what he looked like or wore.

You will be meeting the driver, if he's worried about your shoes then I wouldn't want to work with them anyway.

9.5er

Helpers here are wearing regular clothes. We have a crappy vest to give them while on the truck. I could care less what shoes you wear as long as you keep up the pace.

MendozaJ

Helpers here are wearing regular clothes. We have a crappy vest to give them while on the truck. I could care less what shoes you wear as long as you keep up the pace.

They ran out of vests in my building. My helper started Monday and still no vest. I don't even think they're going to reorder any.

Cementups

Box Monkey
My helper wears an old pair of black Nike sneakers with a nice white swoosh on the side. He works hard and I don't give a sheet about his footwear.

JL 0513

Why does UPS continually tell new hires that they need work BOOTS? It's the worse mistake you can make starting work at UPS, unless you want your feet to be killing you.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
im starting to jump next week and was told I need to get black work boots. What's the best kind to get that arent going to break my bank?

951434_DSCN8146.jpg

This is my helper Pietro. He wears his black boots when he jumps. I can't stand that he wears that gay-assed scarf though.