Best way to get into Management

jtc403

Became a Casual in the Summer of this year... didn't get the necessary training until the fall to actually go out alone

I've been working for a month or two as a casual now....

Question: I have my Masters Degree, and have made it know I would be interested in a management position to HR and my Manager(s)/Sups..

What are my chances? Best way to do so?

And don't say ... don't do it... lol (as I understand the no union shield)

Looking for FT not PT... as I understand PT gets the short end of the stick... unless you are using it to pay for tuition (too late! :) _

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
knee-pads-ringerfp_01.jpg

Brown_Star

Methods Man
Became a Casual in the Summer of this year... didn't get the necessary training until the fall to actually go out alone

Question: I have my Masters Degree, and have made it know I would be interested in a management position to HR and my Manager(s)/Sups..

Looking for FT not PT... as I understand PT gets the short end of the stick... unless you are using it to pay for tuition (too late! :) _

Hand in letter of intent to HR

Hr gave no advice "when you made it know your interested"?

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Sounds like you are doing what needs to be done.
A lot depends on the recommendation of the people you reported to.

As you mentioned, ignore the unambitious stupidos on here.
Ignorance and envy is a bitter couple.

By The Book

Sounds like you are doing what needs to be done.
A lot depends on the recommendation of the people you reported to.

As you mentioned, ignore the unambitious stupidos on here.
Ignorance and envy is a bitter couple.
I'm not envious, or ignorant. Just a different choice on my part. I think it's a smart move to make a lot of money with very little stress and responsibility.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
OP, talk to your center manager. Express your interest. The best way to get noticed is work your tail off. Ask questions and try to learn as much as you can. Showing interest in all areas tells them something.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I am sure their hire for part time right away. Full time I doubt it. Full time is a lot of :censored2: kissing and who you know.