Beware east coast

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
A9E373A8-A1D5-4AE2-9E0E-13C9BD3F5F30.png

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I don’t run errands for my in laws to have my wife let me get a bike ,,, I wear the pants in this house pal ,, and when she’s Not home ,,, I’m the king of this castle ,,, you shouldah bought a new chainsaw to clear up that yahd !!
You got it all wrong pal. My wife likes to drink booze shoot guns and ride motorcycles. Whose idea you think it was for the new bike?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Sending the wife and daughter up to NY on Thursday, they’ll be coming in to LGA and staying on Times Square. Any idea what they should expect currently and Thursday morning.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Tell em to keep a tight hold of their pocket books !
I’ve sent them there before, won’t be their first time. Was wondering how the streets and roads were for walking considering the storm. They’ll be using Uber from LGA to the hotel, we’re already aware of the construction going on and the shuttle to offsite parking lot.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I’ve sent them there before, won’t be their first time. Was wondering how the streets and roads were for walking considering the storm. They’ll be using Uber from LGA to the hotel, we’re already aware of the construction going on and the shuttle to offsite parking lot.
I’m sure they’ll be fine , nyc big on snow clean up , 3-5 inches up there is nothing , I hope they aren’t delayed getting into LaGuardia

rod

Retired 22 years
I don’t run errands for my in laws to have my wife let me get a bike ,,, I wear the pants in this house pal ,, and when she’s Not home ,,, I’m the king of this castle ,,, you shouldah bought a new chainsaw to clear up that yahd !!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I’m sure they’ll be fine , nyc big on snow clean up , 3-5 inches up there is nothing , I hope they aren’t delayed getting into LaGuardia
Good to know, should arrive in around 8am if no delays coming out of Atlanta. They have a show for that day but it’s not until 7.