Beware east coast

rod

Retired 22 years
Hotel rooms that normally went for $150 a night were going for $4,000 a night during Super Bowl week in Minneapolis---IF you could find one available. People rented their homes and condos for up to $200,000 for the week. Realty agencies were begging for listings.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
My favorite part about UPS is how they handle snow. Typical reaction around here. We are supposed to get 8-12+ inches on the forecast. Doesn’t start til 10AM and lasts til 7Pm. Regular 8:30 start time, pushed to 9:30. So let’s lose an hour of good delivery time and get on route right when the storm hits. Lmfao.

maxicoze

Currently shut down and "trapped" in hotel; Like prison, and in some ways worse than prison because at least they have food.........

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Currently shut down and "trapped" in hotel; Like prison, and in some ways worse than prison because at least they have food.........

43BEF719-8A1E-437A-A6AB-61E1CECEDA38.gif

maxicoze

Actually, the hotel room is very nice. I just made the comparison to prison because all the restaurants nearby are also closed, so I'm trying to figure out what to do as far as food. In prison, food is automatic+free.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Actually, the hotel room is very nice. I just made the comparison to prison because all the restaurants nearby are also closed, so I'm trying to figure out what to do as far as food. In prison, food is automatic+free.
You mean you don't want one of those three dollar mystery burgers from the microwave vending machine in the lobby???

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Wife’s flight from ATL-LGA tomorrow got canceled, gotta work with Ticketmaster, Expedia, and Southwest to fix this mess. Paid with everything in the Chase Sapphire Reserve and only the show tickets wouldn’t be covered.

All flights at LGA today are grounded. Complete mess.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You’re a tractor trailer driver. Don’t you keep food in your tractor?

over9five

Staff member
Snow was supposed to start here by noon..
....then it was supposed to start during the evening rush hour.....
Now it's 9:30, not one flake.

Weather people did not do good this storm.