Beware east coast

watdaflock?

Just saw some lady on the CBS evening news complaining about spoiled food because they didn't have power for the fridge.
Apparently the snow outside isn't enough of a hint where to store food.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
DSC_0070.JPG

DSC_0067.JPG

IMG_20180308_020736.jpg

It was wet roads during the AM, then the :censored2: storm came.... I had to detour around downed trees & break out the shovel after my truck got stuck a couple of times in the PM

When I saw plow trucks getting into the ditches, I screwed the farmland area & EC codes (082 in purple side) used for almost half of my route

Clocked out & had to wait for a few hours afterwards to take the sketchy boxcar back to base

sketch-1520492758039.png

Black ice on Thursday morning, they better have laid down some salt on select areas, even though it's gonna be warm

Not white gold on the eggplant side

tenor.gif

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
View attachment 184269

View attachment 184270

View attachment 184271

It was wet roads during the AM, then the :censored2: storm came.... I had to detour around downed trees & break out the shovel after my truck got stuck a couple of times in the PM

When I saw plow trucks getting into the ditches, I screwed the farmland area & EC codes (082 in purple side) used for almost half of my route

Clocked out & had to wait for a few hours afterwards to take the sketchy boxcar back to base

View attachment 184272

Black ice on Thursday morning, they better have laid down some salt on select areas, even though it's gonna be warm

Not white gold on the eggplant side

tenor.gif
My dogwood tree looks like that second pic. I need to get some of the snow off it before the wife sees it...she hates the tree and will chop it down today , if she sees it like that