Beware east coast

watdaflock?

Unfortunate news on I-75, from Cinci to Dayton area. Unexpected snow at the worst time.
Many Lexington and air trailers were sitting for 6 plus hours in the traffic.
fatalcrash.jpg

4342419.vpx.jpg

Good times tomorrow!

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
One of the comments said, Too bad there isn’t anywhere people can check the weather to know not to go out in a blizzard. Lol.
I mean, they talked about it for three days ahead of time. In the morning, it was just rain, but wtf? Did anyone think how they would get home? Everyone’s playing on their phone on the highway anyway, I laugh when I see bad accidents anymore. Probably checking Twitter and driving.

Ghost in the Darkness

Looks like we are gonna get hammered tomorrow and Monday and we didn't even get any snow accumulation. I got today off it was so light, very little volume from the east.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I mean, they talked about it for three days ahead of time. In the morning, it was just rain, but wtf? Did anyone think how they would get home? Everyone’s playing on their phone on the highway anyway, I laugh when I see bad accidents anymore. Probably checking Twitter and driving.

I wanted a day off that day, but my subcontractor said all of the temp drivers moved on... that storm created a backlog of parcels. We're going on a 6 day workweek to catch up.

I'm still recovering from working until close to midnight the past Friday and Saturday, grr