Bid while on workmans comp

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Every 2 years we have building wide bids now. So I’m question is if you are out on workmans comp and bids come around you can still bid on a route right?

542thruNthru

Every 2 years we have building wide bids now. So I’m question is if you are out on workmans comp and bids come around you can still bid on a route right?
Does your supp/rider have any language about it? I don't know where you are so I can't check. Here you can bid on a route while out but you can't move into a different classification. Like PT to FT or Driver to Feeder.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Does your supp/rider have any language about it? I don't know where you are so I can't check. Here you can bid on a route while out but you can't move into a different classification. Like PT to FT or Driver to Feeder.
Southern region. So I think it’s the same. I know if you’re out and a route becomes available then no you can’t bid. But I think if it’s a building bid then yes.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Southern region. So I think it’s the same. I know if you’re out and a route becomes available then no you can’t bid. But I think if it’s a building bid then yes.
I won my route last year out on comp when I busted my shoulder. Steward texted me and asked if I wanted him to act in my name and sign it. I said hell yeah, it was finally my time. 5 weeks later is was there waiting for me

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
I won my route last year out on comp when I busted my shoulder. Steward texted me and asked if I wanted him to act in my name and sign it. I said hell yeah, it was finally my time. 5 weeks later is was there waiting for me
Good to know! I had surgery and went today for post op and looks like my surgery might have to have surgery yay!

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
I got my first route when I was out on comp too. Same deal steward called me and asked.

542thruNthru

I'm not that old peckerhead
I wasn't talking about age. I meant number one on the idiot list. The fact I had to explain that to you dumbfounds me even more you're not number one!
SoH4.gif