Bidding Package

$see$gone

It’s not the same top rate as a rpcd. It’s like $5 less per hr. But it’s still a raise if your pt l. You wou would have to be a 25 year vet to be close to top rate of a 22.4 as a part timer
I have been ft for 10 yrs just saying I would like to have the option to go back into packages. Our union thought it's better for 21yr old 22.4 guys to get that job before someone with real seniority.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I have been ft for 10 yrs just saying I would like to have the option to go back into packages. Our union thought it's better for 21yr old 22.4 guys to get that job before someone with real seniority.
Bid a specific package car route when it comes up for bid?
That's the only way back to packages here, if you had already qualified as a driver previously.

....as it should be.

$see$gone

Bid a specific package car route when it comes up for bid?
That's the only way back to packages here, if you had already qualified as a driver previously.

....as it should be.
I'm in feeders. No don't freak out I'm not trying to go back. Would just like to know I had the option to go back. Been with the company for 24yrs. Would have to take a $6 pay cut to do a job I held for 8yrs.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
He's ft inside/combo. He's unhappy that he can't bid on an RPCD position without first going 22.4.
That seems incorrect? the 22.3 combo with multiple years of FT seniority should be able to out-bid all the new FT 22.4s for the next available regular driver spot.
I'm in feeders. No don't freak out I'm not trying to go back. Would just like to know I had the option to go back. Been with the company for 24yrs. Would have to take a $6 pay cut to do a job I held fr 8yrs.
Or feeder.