Bidding week

DOK

I was on very rural route and getting over a very bad flu so I had very bad liquid poop. There was no way I was making it back to center without pooping myself. I saw a big pull off on my right hand side so I had to pull pants down and squirt liquid poo all over the ground. Zero toilet paper , I used a few info-notices to wipe but didn’t really do much.
🧔‍♂️✊
Same, I used my t-shirt and left it in the woods.

UPSjedi41

What is everyones favorite kind
of route?
Mine is definitely my rural route with more miles,less stops, pieces and no pickups or commits.
My current route is an all day indoor mall route with both docks covered protecting me from the weather. 50 deliveries. 25 pickups.

margaritaville

I like routes with more stops and little or no pickups. Everyone always says you go in and out more with more stops. But when i do pickup routes i am going in and out every load. And walking up and down that back step so i feel like i'm :censored2:ing up my knees worst. I don't get the logic.

I don't really like rural routes since dogs can be annoying. So basically my favorite routes are rich neighborhoods with long driveways and no pickups. A lot of walking but not that much in and out.