Bidding week

Other work

Another question that comes up during bidding week is (Training Routes )
If a driver bids a training route, and is bumped off
For training another driver. How long is the training period to take?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Another question that comes up during bidding week is (Training Routes )
If a driver bids a training route, and is bumped off
For training another driver. How long is the training period to take?
Until the driver is qualified then his ass gets yanked off YOUR route.

We all know supervisors hate training so you’ll never be taken off YOUR route.

Don’t let your supes use the “ it’s a training route “ excuse

🧔‍♂️✊

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
I was on very rural route and getting over a very bad flu so I had very bad liquid poop. There was no way I was making it back to center without pooping myself. I saw a big pull off on my right hand side so I had to pull pants down and squirt liquid poo all over the ground. Zero toilet paper , I used a few info-notices to wipe but didn’t really do much.
🧔‍♂️✊
Are you sure it's not AIDS.

MrBates

Pickups are your friend. In general, they lower your sporh. Lots of businesses with docks are easy. A route with a few bulk stops are good because it clears your shelves faster. I avoid residential routes close to the building cause they'll have a higher stop count and you can be easily spied on.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I was on very rural route and getting over a very bad flu so I had very bad liquid poop. There was no way I was making it back to center without pooping myself. I saw a big pull off on my right hand side so I had to pull pants down and squirt liquid poo all over the ground. Zero toilet paper , I used a few info-notices to wipe but didn’t really do much.
🧔‍♂️✊
tenor.gif

Brownwind

What is everyones favorite kind
of route?
Mine is definitely my rural route with more miles,less stops, pieces and no pickups or commits.
I like my rural area far away from the building. No one bothers me to much. Every day is the same. Amazon blue bags and food coolers. My customers are the best out there. More than a few order just to see someone in the day. Only problem is when the weather changes and I run out of coffee, no where to get anything for miles.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
🧔‍♂️✊

clean hairy

🧔‍♂️✊
If you have any warning letters keep them with you for this purpose.
Perfect use for them!