Biden’s 1st Impeachment

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

oldngray

nowhere special
Are you talking about Stacy Abrams of Georgia ?
Stacey.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
You love the extraordinary representation of small states in the Senate, and the power of the filibuster to thwart majorities. Got it.
Why would states ever agree to give up their political power to join a “union” just to be ruled over by states full of people who hate them?

You people really are stupid and take unity for granted, I wonder how many will have to die over your ideology this time?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I hope Cuomo goes down and spills his guts on the other lying, thieving and reprehensible Democrats; including the Left's Most Beloved Leader Dementia Joe and Camela Harris. They've all got so much dirt on their hands....

Do you not know the origins of the phrase "The big lie"? I mean, you Democrats sure do say a lot of anti semitic things, so I guess it makes sense.
I don’t speak German. Probably should’ve call the trashy mans actions as the “greatest lie of them all” or “the great conspiracy against America “

Hey....You don't know. That's okay. Your programmers didn't include that in the version they saturated you with....

Look up your heritage....

why does that trashy man use that term?