SOTU by POTUS during IMPEACHMENT TRIAL

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
That avatar is freaking awesome and you know it is
Especially with that VW blink!

and this one is even better!

Turd Nazi.jpg

newfie

Likewise the odds of 4 more years of economic expansion are not very good . So we'll see how he does when the inevitable recession gets here.

seems like a so called financial genius on the dem side said something like that 4 years ago. you keep hoping for economic failure and you're clearly going to vote for a candidate that is sure to give you that .

BrownArmy

Just watched it for the second time.
Even better than the first.

Best SOTU in a generation.
Politically genius.
Brilliant delivery.

Four more years.

Sure, the sheep eat it up.

It was basically lies.

It’s funny, people love Trump cause he ‘talks like them’, or because he pwns the Libs.

It almost doesn’t matter that they know he’s lying, he just gives them good feels.

Americans are dumb as friend, and I’m including the D’s in that statement.

We deserve everything coming...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sure, the sheep eat it up.

It was basically lies.

It’s funny, people love Trump cause he ‘talks like them’, or because he pwns the Libs.

It almost doesn’t matter that they know he’s lying, he just gives them good feels.

Americans are dumb as friend, and I’m including the D’s in that statement.

We deserve everything coming...
"Basically lies".

Lol, sure buddy.

Fact is, most people are happier under Trump, and don't want to swap out all the winning for the Communist losers running as Democrats.

Box Ox

Fact is, most people are happier under Trump, and don't want to swap out all the winning for the Communist losers running as Democrats.

I think voter turnout is going to be lower than anticipated by the hard left if Bernie becomes the Democratic Presidential candidate. Was lower than they thought it would be in Iowa given all the perceived Trump outrage.

Things are pretty good right now. If it's between that and this on election day:

Democratic turnout will be lower and Trump will win.

BrownArmy

"Basically lies".

Lol, sure buddy.

Refuting the entire speech with facts would take too long, but here’s one:

Trump says the US has become the largest oil producer because of his deregulation and pro-oil policies.

Sounds great, until you discover that the US achieved that status before he was even running for President.

Oh, and he’s gonna save ‘preexisting conditions’ within healthcare?

That’s interesting, his entire administration is in court to tear that down.

It’s hilarious, I’ve heard interviews where Trump voters say, yah, he’s probably gonna gut Medicare, but he’s got my vote, I really think he cares about me.

LOLOLOLOL