BIDEN BLOWS UP OIL PRICES BY CANCELLING DRILLING IN U.S. NOW BEGS OPEC

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Bet you're terrified of the boogeyman under your bed, as well.
20240107_214800.jpg

bacha29

“Over the years, some conservatives have even called for abolishing the reserve, complaining — as the Heritage Foundation did eight years ago — that “Presidents have used the SPR as a political tool.”

“Still, the reserves’ diminished volumes limit Biden’s options to respond to a future shock to the oil markets, including those that could result from a widening of the war in the Middle East.”

Oh, look another left-wing mouthpiece who watches CNN all the time @bacha29 it’s funny because a few years ago you were saying people like the heritage foundation who want to get rid of the strategical reserve are insane and now you’re on board with it because you watch left-wing media all the time. You don’t have a real thought of your own.

It's interesting how you people fail to mention that BOTH Bush's withdrew oil for the SPR and during the life of the SPR Trump is the only presidential administration where the SPR experienced a net decline in inventory levels.
Moreover additional funding must first be passed by Congress before bids for replacement oil can be requested.

Thebrownblob

It's interesting how you people fail to mention that BOTH Bush's withdrew oil for the SPR and during the life of the SPR Trump is the only presidential administration where the SPR experienced a net decline in inventory levels.
Moreover additional funding must first be passed by Congress before bids for replacement oil can be requested.
Again, I don’t care about your partisan nonsense, and did Biden ask Congress?
If he did, and they refused, we would have a different conversation. Moreover why do you watch CNN all the time to get your talking points? It takes a very small and petty person to say “you people” I’ll talk directly to you because I don’t know who “you people” are.

bacha29

Again, I don’t care about your partisan nonsense, and did Biden ask Congress?
If he did, and they refused, we would have a different conversation. Moreover why do you watch CNN all the time to get your talking points? It takes a very small and petty person to say “you people” I’ll talk directly to you because I don’t know who “you people” are.
What did I say in my previous post that wasn't the facts. I'm not interested in anything else.
Not if you will excuse me I have a meeting with our district's state representative in a couple of hours to discuss upcoming funding needs for the district. We've had these conversations before and they have proved fruitful . And guess what? He's a Republican....I am a Democrat.....But at least I'm actually DOING something.

When you people decide to materially involve yourselves in the public discourse let me know. In the meantime just continue to sit on your asses and watch Fox News all day long.

Thebrownblob

What did I say in my previous post that wasn't the facts. I'm not interested in anything else.
Not if you will excuse me I have a meeting with our district's state representative in a couple of hours to discuss upcoming funding needs for the district. We've had these conversations before and they have proved fruitful . And guess what? He's a Republican....I am a Democrat.....But at least I'm actually DOING something.

When you people decide to materially involve yourselves in the public discourse let me know. In the meantime just continue to sit on your asses and watch Fox News all day long.
You haven’t said anything you gave a whataboutism about the bushes Lol you’re not doing anything and everyone knows it. You’re sitting in front of your computer in your underwear pretending you’re important. go back and watch CNN and ponder the lonely, meaningless, miserable life you have😂

1712258692708.png

bacha29

You haven’t said anything you gave a whataboutism about the bushes Lol you’re not doing anything and everyone knows it. You’re sitting in front of your computer in your underwear pretending you’re important. go back and watch CNN and ponder the lonely, meaningless, miserable life you have😂

View attachment 478209
Why for once don't you people lookup the events of the past and see which ones have similarity and connection with today's political climate? Is it that you're too lazy to do it or is it out of fear of the possibility that what you might discover clashes with your already predecided opinions?
Because every time I uncover past historical patterns that presents facts that clashes with your predecided opinions you immediately launch into personal attacks due to what appears to be an inability to handle the facts.

Thebrownblob

Why for once don't you people lookup the events of the past and see which ones have similarity and connection with today's political climate? Is it that you're too lazy to do it or is it out of fear of the possibility that what you might discover clashes with your already predecided opinions?
Because every time I uncover past historical patterns that presents facts that clashes with your predecided opinions you immediately launch into personal attacks due to what appears to be an inability to handle the facts.
The past historical pattern is you pretending you have something important to do when in fact, you do not. 😂 The punchline is you

bacha29

The past historical pattern is you pretending you have something important to do when in fact, you do not. 😂 The punchline is you
You simply reaffirmed what I said. Anytime somebody reveals a past political event that molested your pre decided little mind you are left with nothing but the use of personal attacks. Now if you are of the opinion that personal attacks are effective then you my good man have been seriously mislead.

Thebrownblob

You simply reaffirmed what I said. Anytime somebody reveals a past political event that molested your pre decided little mind you are left with nothing but the use of personal attacks. Now if you are of the opinion that personal attacks are effective then you my good man have been seriously mislead.
I’m not personally attacking you buddy I’m here to help you. Your megalomania is affecting your ability to think.. You’re constantly telling people on here that you got these big meetings with important people just shows that you’re nothing more than a fraud. And everyone knows that except you.

bacha29

I’m not personally attacking you buddy I’m here to help you. Your megalomania is affecting your ability to think.. You’re constantly telling people on here that you got these big meetings with important people just shows that you’re nothing more than a fraud. And everyone knows that except you.
I don't need your help. I am a consenting adult who when I have to stand before a public gathering and speak on the record regarding matters of public importance I'm not afraid. If you and you people had to do that you would be irrigating the floor with your urine.

Thebrownblob

I don't need your help. I am a consenting adult who when I have to stand before a public gathering and speak on the record regarding matters of public importance I'm not afraid. If you and you people had to do that you would be irrigating the floor with your urine.
The difference here is you think I haven’t. And you think I think it’s important to go talk to those people when in fact, it does very little to change anything ever even when you come with a check in your hand.

PT Car Washer

There's a damn good reason why the military is struggling to meet recruiting goals. Tough young men from Texas and South Dakota and elsewhere don't want to serve a military that's pushing cross dressing top brass. Whose top general is spouting nonsense about white supremacists. Keep the social engineering and politics out of our military.
What do you know about military service?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Blowhard