BIDEN BLOWS UP OIL PRICES BY CANCELLING DRILLING IN U.S. NOW BEGS OPEC

Thebrownblob

No, but some of the terrorist illegals might try something. Who knows?
Nobody’s flying a plane to the United States and doing anything they’re going to use things that are already here if they want to attack us, they can knock down bridges attack. Our power grid on and on all these things could cripple us very quickly. And leave a flat footed.

vantexan

Then your opinion is we don’t need a strategic oil reserve anymore? Because that’s not what the Biden administration is necessarily saying they plan to refill it when it’s cheaper lol which is a very poor strategy for a “strategic” oil reserve
Call Washington and tell them liberals on our forum are saying it's no longer needed. Best keep sending billions overseas instead of doing what they promised.

bacha29

He sure is. As natural gas futures turn negative, drillers are going to have some pretty big decisions to make. Do they continue to drill for oil at a profit and give away the natural gas or do they reduce production to maximize revenues??

It was created in the 70s to combat our reliance on foreign oil. There's a formula that was created to be able to offset foreign oil imports in case of a crisis. Today, we produce more than any other country, and if you stick with the formula, we need far less in reserves to maintain our daily needs.
Currently US oil production is at an ALL TIME HIGH!. There is this thing called the U.S. Energy Information Administration. Now do Wally and the boys ever bother to check there for credible information? They never do. Instead they rely on the energy industry experts at Fox News lol.

Thebrownblob

Call Washington and tell them liberals on our forum are saying it's no longer needed. Best keep sending billions overseas instead of doing what they promised.
I guess liberals just believe our strategic oil reserve is only there so that a Democrat president can use it to keep our oil prices and gas prices relatively cheap so that people don’t wring their necks? I don’t think that’s what it was for.

Nobody’s flying a plane to the United States and doing anything they’re going to use things that are already here if they want to attack us, they can knock down bridges attack. Our power grid on and on all these things could cripple us very quickly. And leave a flat footed.
So you are saying the Baltimore bridge collapse was a terrorist attack?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
dIv1rapSahm2.jpg

Last edited:
I guess liberals just believe our strategic oil reserve is only there so that a Democrat president can use it to keep our oil prices and gas prices relatively cheap so that people don’t wring their necks? I don’t think that’s what it was for.
The President used the SPR to lower gas prices last year. And turned a profit. Pretty smart if you ask me.

vantexan

If we get hit with ICBM's nothing is going to matter.
It will matter when the survivors are trying to pick up the pieces. You're assuming the Russians or Chinese will just obliterate us instead of strategically take us out so that there's something of value left. They might, but you plan for every contingency. You don't drain the reserve to offset the inflation you've created then break your promise to refill it.

Thebrownblob

Currently US oil production is at an ALL TIME HIGH!. There is this thing called the U.S. Energy Information Administration. Now do Wally and the boys ever bother to check there for credible information? They never do. Instead they rely on the energy industry experts at Fox News lol.
“Over the years, some conservatives have even called for abolishing the reserve, complaining — as the Heritage Foundation did eight years ago — that “Presidents have used the SPR as a political tool.”

“Still, the reserves’ diminished volumes limit Biden’s options to respond to a future shock to the oil markets, including those that could result from a widening of the war in the Middle East.”

Oh, look another left-wing mouthpiece who watches CNN all the time @bacha29 it’s funny because a few years ago you were saying people like the heritage foundation who want to get rid of the strategical reserve are insane and now you’re on board with it because you watch left-wing media all the time. You don’t have a real thought of your own.

And how is moving crude oil from one hole in the ground to another hole in the ground is going to help?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I spent 22 years in uniform defending The United States.
Well, we thank you for that.

Biden not replenishing the reserve is another story. You were all for replenishing back when Trump was president? For it before you were against it?

I should hope trump would fill up the SPR when oil companies were paying buyers to take oil off of their hands due to the trump pandemic. The US should be making a huge profit.