BIDEN BLOWS UP OIL PRICES BY CANCELLING DRILLING IN U.S. NOW BEGS OPEC

Guitarman01

So you're denying that Democrats have promised to destroy the fossil fuel industry?
Fun Facts.
Bye.

In a 2008 article in the peer-reviewed journal Energy Policy, it was predicted that coal, oil and gas would run out in 107, 35, and 37 years, respectively. That prediction means that after the year 2042, coal would be the only fossil fuel remaining until 2117.

A 2019 publication from the Millennium Alliance for Humanity and the Biosphere at Stanford University paints a similar picture. According to the MAHB, the world’s oil reserves will run out by 2052, natural gas by 2060 and coal by 2090.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Did you even read what you linked?
"$87 million coming into the races from oil and gas companies, mostly to Republicans."
"Oil and gas companies are trying to protect their interests if Biden wins."
ok.
Only a TDS maroon would believe any of this BS, and then edit it because they want other people to be as stupid as they are...

So, you swallow it hook, line & sinker....

vantexan

I've been a DRIP shareholder in a major electric utility since 1978 After 40 years of insufficient maintenance and investment the push is finally on for a modernization of the power grid both here and abroad as evidenced by last month's announcement by the European Power Commission of it's REPower UE initiative designed to do just that. Last year I sat in on a video conference by the head of the regional power grid that serves my area. He went on to point out that thanks to slow but steady upgrades to his grid, using modern transmission and storage equipment including storage battery technology new generation plants can be built where and and when according to the grids needs. In the fact over in the next county a private developer proposed to built a twin turbine gas fired power plant. One turbine would be connected to serve east while the other would send power up north. Well, the grid made a couple of things quite clear. It could see no need for the one turbine and whatever the case the developer would first have to find a way to knock 70 million dollars worth of costs out of the project in order to have even a slim chance of competing in the rate deregulated market the grid operates in.

The real pain for the small town nearby where the plant was to be built was all the rumors flying around that in keeping with the mindset of old power plants this one would employ 200-300 people. That was the case in the old days. That was then....this is now. How many people would this plant employ?.....14.
Why isn't the government pushing for modern nuclear energy plants? They're the answer to our electric energy needs, not wind and solar. Oh, that's right, the Chinese make most of the solar panels and our leadership is in their back pocket. And the Left hates nuclear. If we went mostly nuclear then we'd easily cover our oil needs and be truly independent. Until people start supporting that all of this saving the planet is BS.

vantexan

Fun Facts.
Bye.

In a 2008 article in the peer-reviewed journal Energy Policy, it was predicted that coal, oil and gas would run out in 107, 35, and 37 years, respectively. That prediction means that after the year 2042, coal would be the only fossil fuel remaining until 2117.

A 2019 publication from the Millennium Alliance for Humanity and the Biosphere at Stanford University paints a similar picture. According to the MAHB, the world’s oil reserves will run out by 2052, natural gas by 2060 and coal by 2090.
Fun fact. Fracking was invented and enough oil and gas is now accessible in the U.S. to keep us going for hundreds of years.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Fun Facts.
Bye.

So you're denying that Democrats have promised to destroy the fossil fuel industry?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Only a maroon would believe this. I bet you believe it don't you?
Another ignorant troll post from you.
Screenshot_20220325-100906_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220325-101022_Chrome.jpg

Guitarman01

Fun fact. Fracking was invented and enough oil and gas is now accessible in the U.S. to keep us going for hundreds of years.
Thats not accurate.
I have no idea what your arguing kanye, im pretty sure I just told you that there is awareness that the planet needs to move away from fossil fuels for its own good and survival, if fox news wants to use words like destroy, I dont care how you want to believe it.

vantexan

Thats not accurate.
I have no idea what your arguing kanye, im pretty sure I just told you that there is awareness that the planet needs to move away from fossil fuels for its own good and survival, if fox news wants to use words like destroy, I dont care how you want to believe it.
You think that if all fossil fuels save coal are totally depleted by 2042, 20 years from now, that every politician and lobbying firm wouldn't be screaming it from every rooftop? Forget climate change, we'd be back in the stone age. Even 2052 for oil. It's a blatant lie. There are hundreds of years worth of oil and gas at present usage available but the Left is trying to keep us from using it. You're literally saying that Big Oil is running us into the ground to grab as much as they can before it runs out in a few decades. Wind and solar? Build up the damn grid to where California isn't asking people to not charge their cars like this summer due to expected brownouts. That way Kim we can have something we can live with. Until then Ms Kardashian go bugger yourself.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Also keep in mind whatever you hear in the media or from corporate CEO's there's always going to be special interests.
Climate change was made up by liberals to take control of the economy?
Thats great.

Oil and gas industry has pumped millions into Republican campaigns​

Fossil fuel barons have invested more than $100m in Republican presidential Super Pacs – raising concerns over special interests if GOP takes White House

Good news for us that enjoy fossil fuels. Good news for stockholders like pension funds.

Guitarman01

You think that if all fossil fuels save coal are totally depleted by 2042, 20 years from now, that every politician and lobbying firm wouldn't be screaming it from every rooftop? Forget climate change, we'd be back in the stone age. Even 2052 for oil. It's a blatant lie.

Lets keep this stat in mind as well as opposed to just making up numbers in our head.
By 2050, global energy use increases nearly 50%, driven by economic growth and population.
According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration’s (EIA) International Energy Outlook 2021 (IEO2021), the global supply of crude oil, other liquid hydrocarbons, and biofuels is expected to be adequate to meet the world's demand for liquid fuels through 2050. There is substantial uncertainty about the levels of future liquid fuels supply and demand.

People think its bad now?
We must do everything we can to keep the oil we do have remaining in the ground, that means a shift to renewable energy, it has to happen, you can not wait on it.
If we were to still heavily rely on crude oil and our supplies dwindle before lets say a Russia or Sudia Arabia, guess what happens? We are no longer the superpower.

Next time a person just wants to blame Democrats or Biden, which I get he is sort of this lame duck president, dont think republicans have some sort of magical answer because Pence is tweeting about gas prices from 2 years ago when the whole world was on lockdown. Hes playing to a base that doesnt know any better.
There's a whole list of countries right now that have it a hell of alot worse then we do atm.

Last edited:

vantexan

Lets keep this stat in mind as well as opposed to just making up numbers in our head.
By 2050, global energy use increases nearly 50%, driven by economic growth and population.
According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration’s (EIA) International Energy Outlook 2021 (IEO2021), the global supply of crude oil, other liquid hydrocarbons, and biofuels is expected to be adequate to meet the world's demand for liquid fuels through 2050. There is substantial uncertainty about the levels of future liquid fuels supply and demand.

People think its bad now?
We must do everything we can to keep the oil we do have remaining in the ground, that means a shift to renewable energy, it has to happen, you can not wait on it.
If we were to still heavily rely on crude oil and our supplies dwindle before lets say a Russia or Sudia Arabia, guess what happens? We are no longer the superpower.

Not so. And if our oil is completely gone in 30 years as you stated the government would have had a campaign long before now explaining the reality and the need to come up with alternative power sources. They wouldn't instead be talking about the existential threat of climate change. Someone is BSing you and it isn't me.

Guitarman01

Dimocrats are the kings of denial. Everything from biology, climate, fossil fuel, Iran, guns, crime, to admitting they have an incompetent, weak, diminished imbecile in the White House.
They cannot acknowledge reality.
You stay angry baby, it doesnt bother me. Alot of Trump suckers these days in more ways then one. Id be embarrassed to be a republican right now. If you are a true republican Trump was the worse thing that ever happened to your party.
Go hunt some RINOs, what a joke.
Republicans dont even want to be republicans right now, except they dont have a choice, their base's IQ took a nosedive when Trump came into office because they were all big fans of the apprentice.
They loved the way he went after POWs like Mccain.
They nodded their heads in agreement.
Lets silence media critics, lock up our opposition and call everything fake news.
He will be shouting its Fake news all the way to prison.
Putin started saying the same thing.
You want a president or a dictator?
Next time he might say "You know what, I think im doing such a great job, i think im going to stay in office"
Jan 6 a witch-hunt? Fake news? political Theater? Kangaroo Circus?
Stay in the fox news bubble while they spread hate from 6 to 10.
You tell me about denial.
Wow.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Dimocrats are the kings of denial. Everything from biology, climate, fossil fuel, Iran, guns, crime, to admitting they have an incompetent, weak, diminished imbecile in the White House.
They cannot acknowledge reality.
Pathological liars. Democrats are the party of the insane.

vantexan

You stay angry baby, it doesnt bother me. Alot of Trump suckers these days in more ways then one. Id be embarrassed to be a republican right now. If you are a true republican Trump was the worse thing that ever happened to your party.
Go hunt some RINOs, what a joke.
Republicans dont even want to be republicans right now, except they dont have a choice, their base's IQ took a nosedive when Trump came into office because they were all big fans of the apprentice.
They loved the way he went after POWs like Mccain.
They nodded their heads in agreement.
Lets silence media critics, lock up our opposition and call everything fake news.
He will be shouting its Fake news all the way to prison.
Putin started saying the same thing.
You want a president or a dictator?
Next time he might say "You know what, I think im doing such a great job, i think im going to stay in office"
Jan 6 a witch-hunt? Fake news? political Theater? Kangaroo Circus?
Stay in the fox news bubble while they spread hate from 6 to 10.
You tell me about denial.
Wow.
He says as he's spewing hate towards Republicans. There's a reason FOX is now watched by more Democrats than CNN or MSNBC. People like the truth reported, not some carefully orchestrated double speak that lies for the Democrats in power. Y'all have no one else to blame but yourselves for the whipping you're going to take in November. Give people reasonable gas and food prices, control the border and enforce immigration law, stop letting criminals off the hook, you'll do much better. Refuse to do that and even registered Democrats are going to vote Republican. Don't have to watch FOX News to believe that.