BIDEN BLOWS UP OIL PRICES BY CANCELLING DRILLING IN U.S. NOW BEGS OPEC

Guitarman01

For someone who doesn't watch liberal news you have down all their talking points. We "stole" "their" land? Texas was won in a revolution. The border was set after a war with Mexico. It was won, not stolen. And Mexico won it from Spain 24 years before. And many if not most of the people coming through are from Central America, not Mexico. And many other countries including Haiti. Did we steal it from them too? We have laws in place to handle legal immigration. We were letting in a million or so a year legally. People who had been vetted. Biden has allowed close to 3 million people to enter illegally and is aiding and abetting the law breaking. And you think the Hispanics are going to vote Democrat because they're angry at white people or Republicans? You are uninformed. A Republican Hispanic woman just won a special election in south Texas in a district controlled by Democrats for 150 years. And Biden's approval rating among Hispanics is the lowest of any ethnic group at 24%. You are going to be hammered in November and you're in denial. Good luck!
ok i have to stop, at least you know a little bit. This is addicting. Your mexican in texas was running against noone basically, I heard her interview, its all maga worship. That will mean nothing come nov in the general election.
Speaking of lands im talking about native americans, so you have to go back a little further from anything you referenced.
Come nov your prob right, I see it on here. People are going to the pump and all they are thinking is lets go brandon.

Gotta Go

D08DBC28-6E73-4EA0-A0A6-FB174F2FBCD7.gif

vantexan

ok i have to stop, at least you know a little bit. This is addicting. Your mexican in texas was running against noone basically, I heard her interview, its all maga worship. That will mean nothing come nov in the general election.
Speaking of lands im talking about native americans, so you have to go back a little further from anything you referenced.
Come nov your prob right, I see it on here. People are going to the pump and all they are thinking is lets go brandon.
You were saying that the U.S. stole the land from the people whose descendents are coming across the border now. As for Native Americans name one area of the world where stronger groups didn't impose their will on weaker groups? I'm almost half Cherokee and had ancestors on the Trail of Tears. It's a human reality. Do you know why Americans were in Texas and eventually revolted against Mexico? The Native Americans of the region, especially the Comanches, raided northern Mexico towns all the time. The Mexicans wanted a buffer between them and the Indians. Let the Yankees fight them. Your woke, cumbaya world had no place in the harsh life on the frontier. And Native Americans fought each other all the time too. Ask the Crow how they feel about the Sioux. Ask Utes about the Navajo. And on and on. Go back further? I have.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You were saying that the U.S. stole the land from the people whose descendents are coming across the border now. As for Native Americans name one area of the world where stronger groups didn't impose their will on weaker groups? I'm almost half Cherokee and had ancestors on the Trail of Tears. It's a human reality. Do you know why Americans were in Texas and eventually revolted against Mexico? The Native Americans of the region, especially the Comanches, raided northern Mexico towns all the time. The Mexicans wanted a buffer between them and the Indians. Let the Yankees fight them. Your woke, cumbaya world had no place in the harsh life on the frontier. And Native Americans fought each other all the time too. Ask the Crow how they feel about the Sioux. Ask Utes about the Navajo. And on and on. Go back further? I have.
You assume you’re making the argument to a rational person. I think you’re going to be disappointed.

vantexan

You assume you’re making the argument to a rational person. I think you’re going to be disappointed.
Could be he's never considered another point of view. That's the point, present your case and let readers decide. You know, fair and balanced like FOX News(couldn't resist).

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I'm a very naive and innocent 60. Are Democrats voting Republican this year? I'm betting quite a few are in spite of the general belief all Democrats are possessed nutjobs. People can be convinced but only if you present your view.
Good luck with that.

bacha29

It was in bankruptcy court because of the aforementioned oil crisis brought on by overproduction then Covid. And they are loathe to do anything in an environment that's blatantly anti fossil fuel. And those 9000 permits? We've been over this. Those give them the right to drill on unproductive land. Why aren't you mentioning that this administration offered a lot less land in leases this year than normal up for bid after a Federal judge ruled they couldn't just cancel said auction? Then cancelled most of those leases for "lack of interest."

Ultimately it comes down to the Federal government could reverse course but it's refusing to. Trying to blame everyone else for their bad decisions. Can you point to any other countries who are trying "to save the planet" by doing away with all fossil fuel usage? And are doing so before having an electric power grid powered by enough capacity from renewable energy?

By the way, how's that taxpayer funded brain replacement surgery working for you?
According to public information from the Bureau of Land Management not Fox News BS the Biden Administration number of approved drilling permits on federal lands is averaging 333 per month and is 35% higher than the number approved by the Trump Administration. Furthermore oil company executives are also fiduciaries . Their first obligation is to their stakeholders whether it be a private stock company, a public stock company or an MLP. After seeing their stakeholders equity disappear 3 times in the past 11 years thanks to price collapses it will never be allowed to happen again.

Now whether it is used as a motor fuel, aviation fuel, marine fuel or a chemical or manufacturing feed stock crude oil is a global commodity. If you don't want to pay the going rate somebody else will I guarantee it.

As for your environmental belly aching. After UNOCAL who was drilling in the Santa Barbara Channel dumped 3 million gallons of crude oil onto the shoreline guess who spearheaded the campaign for creation of the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Environmental Quality Act? None other than Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan.

As for my brain transplant. You're the conservative, the one who embraces an ideology that focuses of personal responsibility and accountability. You freely admitted that you health is fragile Why didn't you do the personal responsibility thing and buy health insurance rather than throw yourself onto the public assistance rolls? For 24 years I purchased my own health insurance off the open market at prevailing rates. It was a costly and painful first check that had to be written every month but it was the right thing to do and the conservative thing to do. And when I went on Medicare the first thing I did was buy a coinsurance policy. I've encountered scores like you. Low incomes. no savings either currently are or will soon be receiving social program benefits. They are embarrassed about it and try to cover up the facts by barking the Fox News BS. Talking conservative is one thing. Actually doing conservative is entirely another matter.

vantexan

According to public information from the Bureau of Land Management not Fox News BS the Biden Administration number of approved drilling permits on federal lands is averaging 333 per month and is 35% higher than the number approved by the Trump Administration. Furthermore oil company executives are also fiduciaries . Their first obligation is to their stakeholders whether it be a private stock company, a public stock company or an MLP. After seeing their stakeholders equity disappear 3 times in the past 11 years thanks to price collapses it will never be allowed to happen again.

Now whether it is used as a motor fuel, aviation fuel, marine fuel or a chemical or manufacturing feed stock crude oil is a global commodity. If you don't want to pay the going rate somebody else will I guarantee it.

As for your environmental belly aching. After UNOCAL who was drilling in the Santa Barbara Channel dumped 3 million gallons of crude oil onto the shoreline guess who spearheaded the campaign for creation of the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Environmental Quality Act? None other than Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan.

As for my brain transplant. You're the conservative, the one who embraces an ideology that focuses of personal responsibility and accountability. You freely admitted that you health is fragile Why didn't you do the personal responsibility thing and buy health insurance rather than throw yourself onto the public assistance rolls? For 24 years I purchased my own health insurance off the open market at prevailing rates. It was a costly and painful first check that had to be written every month but it was the right thing to do and the conservative thing to do. And when I went on Medicare the first thing I did was buy a coinsurance policy. I've encountered scores like you. Low incomes. no savings either currently are or will soon be receiving social program benefits. They are embarrassed about it and try to cover up the facts by barking the Fox News BS. Talking conservative is one thing. Actually doing conservative is entirely another matter.
Ah, I see the government sponsored brain transplant didn't help. Hang in there buddy. Someday science will advance and give you hope. I'm embarrassed alright. Embarrassed for you.

vantexan

And once again you avoid the question. Let's go back to Trump energy policies and see if they work or not. Y'all blame everyone else but Biden's policies. The public sees it though. Good luck in November.

bacha29

Ah, I see the government sponsored brain transplant didn't help. Hang in there buddy. Someday science will advance and give you hope. I'm embarrassed alright. Embarrassed for you.
Oh, so now you want me to help shoulder your embarrassment over the fact that the American taxpayer had to foot the bill to save your life. Some conservative you are. Contrary to your long standing belief those programs including the one that saved your life are not birthrights . They are simply legislation that your own US Senator Rick Scott that self appointed messenger from God who if he gets his own way will shut down bringing back only the ones he considers "worthwhile". In doing so playing God with people's lives. Be glad that what happened to you happened when it did because if it happened a few years into the future you might be SOL.

vantexan

Oh, so now you want me to help shoulder your embarrassment over the fact that the American taxpayer had to foot the bill to save your life. Some conservative you are. Contrary to your long standing belief those programs including the one that saved your life are not birthrights . They are simply legislation that your own US Senator Rick Scott that self appointed messenger from God who if he gets his own way will shut down bringing back only the ones he considers "worthwhile". In doing so playing God with people's lives. Be glad that what happened to you happened when it did because if it happened a few years into the future you might be SOL.
I have no idea what you're rambling on about. Must be the new government issued brain.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This is why I wont stay on here, it just keeps going. This makes zero sense. Im pretty sure your white at this point.
I responded to this and you didn't answer.
But you've since posted in this thread.
What are you scared of son?
Answer the question:
Is there a particular reason you find my race to be important to this conversation?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
This is why I wont stay on here, it just keeps going. This makes zero sense. Im pretty sure your white at this point.
I was born a poor black child. Then I turned white.
They told me I had the Reversal Michael Jackson Disease.
Kill... Kill.... Kill da white man!

Non liberal

Remember a year ago you could not give away a barrel of oil when trump shut the country down. Higher gas prices are a sign of a booming economy.
Higher gas prices were caused by Mr. Biden’s non-fossil fuel friendly policy. If you have too high gas prices for long enough the country goes into recession. You couldn’t give a barrel of oil away when trump was president because they weren’t worried about being replaced. Our economy has been far from booming ever since this idiot unlawfully occupied the White House- or his fake movie set or whatever it is.