Biden Put Americans At Risk By Trading Dangerous Russian Arms Dealer For Brittney Grinder

newfie

1670869008163.png

Box Ox

One thing I’m thinking about as I watch MSNBC right now:

-The Biden Administration says the Russians consider Paul Whelan to be a more serious prisoner than Griner was due to his spying charges.

-The Merchant of Death was released to secure Griner’s release.

-What kind of monster would the US need to release to secure Whelan’s release? Or would the US not need to release someone worse than The Merchant of Death because the Administration’s story about how the Russians consider Whelan to be a more serious prisoner isn’t true in the first place?

newfie

Blame the Russians for Whelan not being included in the trade. Why do MAGAs always blame America first???
the russians have had whelan on the table for that trade since Trump. biden took griner instead because she was a black lesbian and white males are expendable, and Griner checked more woke boxes.

who did you want me to blame for that?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
the russians have had whelan on the table for that trade since Trump. biden took griner instead because she was a black lesbian and white males are expendable, and Griner checked more woke boxes.

who did you want me to blame for that?
Too bad Trump did nothing for Whelan . Maybe if he were a taliban Terrorist Trump might have been interested

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
If the dude is a true marine he would tell TPTB to save the civilian. He would choose to sacrifice himself. Women and children first.
I've been eagerly waiting three days for my ban expiration to say this:

Lol.

Yolo

Whelan has seniority as a russian captive he should have come home first. Celebrity pot head got elitist favors which is a norm for the dems.

He didnt get anything done . He capitulated and let a person who was trying to kill americans loose so he can kill more americans.

no the decision to trade for the celebrity because she was a black female lesbian as Bidens press
secretary stated was the real act of racism. and you know it.

He has seniority?!? Uhhh.... Something tells me that argument wouldn't work on Putin. Lol

And to be honest him being a former marine also probably didn't help his case. Although his history of dishonesty against US servicemen was definitely a plus for Putin. Regardless the Russians clearly viewed his "crimes" more harshly than Griner's "crimes."

Yolo

This Viktor Bout guy only had 6 years left on his prison sentence. Honestly we were running out of time to trade him for something.

Yolo

-What kind of monster would the US need to release to secure Whelan’s release? Or would the US not need to release someone worse than The Merchant of Death because the Administration’s story about how the Russians consider Whelan to be a more serious prisoner isn’t true in the first place?

Seems like they wanted a spy for a spy. And trust me guys I understand Whelan denies being a spy. But that's irrelevant. The Russians consider him a spy. And even with all the MAGA in me I can't just ignore the facts. And this spy assassin the Russians wanted released isn't even in US custody. He is in German custody which certainly complicates things. And he assassinated someone in 2019 in Berlin.

"Ex-Marine Paul Whelan wasn’t freed with back-in-the-USA basketball star Brittney Griner because Russia demanded the release of a killer spy who’s imprisoned for life in Germany.

Negotiations to swap Russian “Merchant of Death” arms dealer Viktor Bout for both Griner and Whelan broke down over Russian demands that convicted assassin Vadim Krasikov be included in the deal, according to multiple reports.

Russia was willing to trade Griner for Bout because it considers both of them criminals, the New York Times said Friday, citing unidentified US officials.

But Russia claims that Whelan is an American agent and insisted that he would only be exchanged for a Russian counterpart or someone of similar stature, the Times said."

Next Day Error

X - Other
Seems like they wanted a spy for a spy. And trust me guys I understand Whelan denies being a spy. But that's irrelevant. The Russians consider him a spy. And even with all the MAGA in me I can't just ignore the facts. And this spy assassin the Russians wanted released isn't even in US custody. He is in German custody which certainly complicates things. And he assassinated someone in 2019 in Berlin.

"Ex-Marine Paul Whelan wasn’t freed with back-in-the-USA basketball star Brittney Griner because Russia demanded the release of a killer spy who’s imprisoned for life in Germany.

Negotiations to swap Russian “Merchant of Death” arms dealer Viktor Bout for both Griner and Whelan broke down over Russian demands that convicted assassin Vadim Krasikov be included in the deal, according to multiple reports.

Russia was willing to trade Griner for Bout because it considers both of them criminals, the New York Times said Friday, citing unidentified US officials.

But Russia claims that Whelan is an American agent and insisted that he would only be exchanged for a Russian counterpart or someone of similar stature, the Times said."
Get out of here with your logic and facts and reason. Can’t have it.

newfie

He has seniority?!? Uhhh.... Something tells me that argument wouldn't work on Putin. Lol

And to be honest him being a former marine also probably didn't help his case. Although his history of dishonesty against US servicemen was definitely a plus for Putin. Regardless the Russians clearly viewed his "crimes" more harshly than Griner's "crimes."
agreed with what you're saying but I'm not making a statement on what putin wants or thinks but how the US should think.
Putin wants the arms dealer we should never have traded him because of past and future criminal activity.
if we do it should be whelan not a pot smoker who happens to have celebrity backing.