Biden Put Americans At Risk By Trading Dangerous Russian Arms Dealer For Brittney Grinder

Yolo

My boy Putin wants the Nazis in Germany to release an Assassin in exchange for Whelan. It's called the Art of the Deal Boyz. Force the Americans to negotiate with the Germans while our boy Putin is horseback riding.

"The Berlin regional court said in its verdict that Russian authorities provided 56-year-old Vadim Krasikov with a false identity, fake passport and the resources to carry out the hit on August 23, 2019."

newfie

Still waiting for the outrage over Trevor Reed. It's weird how not a single person lost their :censored2: when a straight white man was released.
1670851256705.png

Next Day Error

X - Other
So many MAGAs are pissed that we didn't also get Whelen home. How about instead of blaming President Biden in the classic reactionary fashion of the knee-jerk "conservative" right-wing you guys look at the facts.

The Trump administration refused to exchange Bout for Whelen. And I actually don't necessarily blame them for making that decision. But you can't then also be angry with Biden for not getting the Bout-Whelen deal done.

This anger over Griner is more bull:censored2: racism and you guys know it.

newfie

So many MAGAs are pissed that we didn't also get Whelen home. How about instead of blaming President Biden in the classic reactionary fashion of the knee-jerk "conservative" right-wing you guys look at the facts.
Whelan has seniority as a russian captive he should have come home first. Celebrity pot head got elitist favors which is a norm for the dems.
The Trump administration refused to exchange Bout for Whelen. And I actually don't necessarily blame them for making that decision. But you can't then also be angry with Biden for not getting the Bout-Whelen deal done.
He didnt get anything done . He capitulated and let a person who was trying to kill americans loose so he can kill more americans.
This anger over Griner is more bull:censored2: racism and you guys know it.
no the decision to trade for the celebrity because she was a black female lesbian as Bidens press secretary stated was the real act of racism. and you know it.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Trump did was offered the deal for the arms dealer killer and refused. Trump had principles where Biden clearly has none.
you really should educate yourself.
you are wrong as usual .The Trump administration viewed him as in all probability as a spy,hence the lack of action to get him released.
Orange Jesus is backpedaling now and trying to change his story but we all know the truth. He never mentioned him or his family.

However I will give Trump credit where credit is due though: The current HMFIC of the Taliban was one of the 5,000 terrorists released by trump. he exhchanged them for ..............................absolutely NOTHING . Spare me the absolute rubbish of Trump's "principles". He nevr has had any

newfie

you are wrong as usual .The Trump administration viewed him as in all probability as a spy,hence the lack of action to get him released.
false as usual
Orange Jesus is backpedaling now and trying to change his story but we all know the truth. He never mentioned him or his family.
false
However I will give Trump credit where credit is due though:
that would be a first
The current HMFIC of the Taliban was one of the 5,000 terrorists released by trump. he exhchanged them for ..............................absolutely NOTHING . Spare me the absolute rubbish of Trump's "principles". He nevr has had any
whataboutism in defense of a bonehead Biden move.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
you trying to justify the marine being kept. i don't know if support of your political party is so important but if i had been held for 4 years and someone got traded back before me because of her celebrity status and support i would be pissed.
this "Marine" was punitively discharged with a "Bad Conduct " Discharge. This means he was punished by a Courts Martial of offenses. Persons released Due to this classification of Discharge are not condidered to be Veterans by the DOD
Whelan received this sentence for, among other things, attempted larceny, false statements, and dereliction of duty:

A military judge sitting as a special court martial convicted the appellant [Paul N. Whelan], consistent with his pleas, of attempted larceny, three specifications of dereliction of duty, making a false official statement, wrongfully using another's social security number, and ten specifications of making and uttering checks without having sufficient funds in his account for payment … He was sentenced to 60 days restriction, reduction to pay grade E-4, and a bad-conduct discharge.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Whelan has seniority as a russian captive he should have come home first. Celebrity pot head got elitist favors which is a norm for the dems.

He didnt get anything done . He capitulated and let a person who was trying to kill americans loose so he can kill more americans.

no the decision to trade for the celebrity because she was a black female lesbian as Bidens press secretary stated was the real act of racism. and you know it.
Blame the Russians for Whelan not being included in the trade. Why do MAGAs always blame America first???

Next Day Error

X - Other
this "Marine" was punitively discharged with a "Bad Conduct " Discharge. This means he was punished by a Courts Martial of offenses. Persons released Due to this classification of Discharge are not condidered to be Veterans by the DOD
Whelan received this sentence for, among other things, attempted larceny, false statements, and dereliction of duty:
Why do you assume these MAGAts have any respect for our military?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
This is hysterical, " i would have gotten Paul out'............................well why didnt he??????? He was able to release 5,0000 Taliban terrorists with ease. Art of the deal lol
FjvNHvmXwAYNeYZ.jpg