Biden Put Americans At Risk By Trading Dangerous Russian Arms Dealer For Brittney Grinder

bbsam

Staff member
no one said sheshould but she did break the law in that country and thats why she was in that predicament. Those celebrities get briefed on what to do and not do. She thought she was above their laws and paid the price.
You’re certain Whelan didn’t break the law in that country? He has a past.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
20221211_181031.jpg

vantexan

So what is it I need to be educated about?
Let's start with those folks over there talking about our former president colluding with foreigners. Those folks are members of Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign and members of the Washington national security establishment. They aren't Russian.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
you're trying to defend a guilty conviction in Russia? you're trying to justify Russia holding a guy that went there to attend a friends wedding? Was he a disposable spy. Spys one time and then you throw him away?

if the guy was black and gay you'd be screaming for his release. since he white you're arguing that he's guilty.
Trump certainly never tried to get him released. Never mentioned his name in about a bazillion tweets,didnt care

newfie

Trump certainly never tried to get him released. Never mentioned his name in about a bazillion tweets,didnt care
Trump did was offered the deal for the arms dealer killer and refused. Trump had principles where Biden clearly has none.
you really should educate yourself.

Attachments

• 6ubvgv.gif
    6ubvgv.gif
    84.7 KB · Views: 30

bbsam

Staff member
you're trying to defend a guilty conviction in Russia? you're trying to justify Russia holding a guy that went there to attend a friends wedding? Was he a disposable spy. Spys one time and then you throw him away?

if the guy was black and gay you'd be screaming for his release. since he white you're arguing that he's guilty.
Did I ever scream for Griner’s release?

newfie

Did I ever scream for Griner’s release?
you trying to justify the marine being kept. i don't know if support of your political party is so important but if i had been held for 4 years and someone got traded back before me because of her celebrity status and support i would be pissed.

nWo

Her skin color is not relevant to this discussion..

Last edited:

nWo

You guys realize that Trevor Reed was released in a prisoner swap with Russia, right?

He's not black.
He's not a celebrity.
And he was released before Britny Griner.

Still waiting for the outrage over Trevor Reed. It's weird how not a single person lost their :censored2: when a straight white man was released.