Biden Put Americans At Risk By Trading Dangerous Russian Arms Dealer For Brittney Grinder

oldngray

nowhere special
That must've been something to see on the ferries.
10pcyl.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Caged Russian Heat: The Brittney Griner Story, Starring Kristen Angela Johnston As Brittney Griner.

474025726_Kristen-Johnston.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
La Di Frikin Da!
We got the short end of the stick with this trade.
Could be. I would love to know what the internal CIA discussions were. What was the threat assessment after 15 year? Does he still have significant connections? Would those connections want anything to do with him after all this time? Could tracking him lead to other targets?

I’m sue a lot of people just leave it at Joe doing something stupid. Again, that could be the case. But I don’t see him as someone who does things without viewing multiple angles.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I see it as Biden risking Americans lives because of protective fringe minority is more important. Any other Americans in Russian prison?
Marine Paul Whelan.
He served our country and not getting his release shows everyone that Biden does not care about veterans.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Could be. I would love to know what the internal CIA discussions were. What was the threat assessment after 15 year? Does he still have significant connections? Would those connections want anything to do with him after all this time? Could tracking him lead to other targets?

I’m sue a lot of people just leave it at Joe doing something stupid. Again, that could be the case. But I don’t see him as someone who does things without viewing multiple angles.
I'm very serious when I say this.
I don't see him having the ability or the where withal to look at anything from a single angle, much less multiple angles.