Biden Put Americans At Risk By Trading Dangerous Russian Arms Dealer For Brittney Grinder

Babagounj

Strength through joy

• WNBA star Brittney Griner has been released from a Russian penal colony
  • But White House's prisoner swap with the Kremlin was plunged into controversy
  • Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman acted as mediator - two days ago a U.S. lawsuit holding him responsible for Jamal Khashoggi's murder was dropped
  • White House returned 'Merchant of Death' arms dealer Viktor Bout to Russia
  • He was in jail for selling weapons to U.S. adversaries across the world
  • American military veteran Paul Whelan remains in detention - Republicans called that 'unconscionable' and said the U.S. was putting 'celebrities' over veterans

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You mean...you mean... the latest Kodak I have is not true?
Oh the humanity!
1670524437436.png

newolddude

Just a reminder that the Biden Admin also secured the release of US Marine Trevor Reed, who was in a Russian prison during the Trump Admin and ripped Ted Cruz for doing nothing to help him when he got home.

newfie

I’m sue a lot of people just leave it at Joe doing something stupid. Again, that could be the case. But I don’t see him as someone who does things without viewing multiple angles.
i'm not as optomistic that joe actually has coherent thoughts

this is a dangerous precedent . they just grab one of our citizens anytime they need one of their butchers.

newfie

Just a reminder that the Biden Admin also secured the release of US Marine Trevor Reed, who was in a Russian prison during the Trump Admin and ripped Ted Cruz for doing nothing to help him when he got home.

nothing to brag about there either .

lesson to be learned by all dont travel to russia and behave if you do.

newolddude

nothing to brag about there either .

lesson to be learned by all dont travel to russia and behave if you do.
All administrations screw up prisoner exchanges.

Like I said before Griner would have been home within days if she was a normal civilian and not a professional basketball player. She was dumb for going and she was dumber for having anything weed in her luggage.

vantexan

Could be. I would love to know what the internal CIA discussions were. What was the threat assessment after 15 year? Does he still have significant connections? Would those connections want anything to do with him after all this time? Could tracking him lead to other targets?

I’m sue a lot of people just leave it at Joe doing something stupid. Again, that could be the case. But I don’t see him as someone who does things without viewing multiple angles.
Anything Joe does is told to him by people behind the scenes. The only time he views things from different angles is when he falls.