BIDEN'S SUPERBOWL MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR COVID DEATHS, BUT NO OTHERS?

newfie

Snopes says it was "Unproven"! Lots of noise ... couldn't be sure! LOL

The crowd is booing the Bidens, but it is equally difficult to discern the boos amidst cheers and other noises ...

View attachment 327992

Unproven
Unproven

This rating indicates that insufficient evidence exists to establish the given claim as true, but the claim cannot be definitively proved false. This rating typically involves claims for which there is little or no affirmative evidence, but for which declaring them to be false would require the difficult (if not impossible) task of our being able to prove a negative or accurately discern someone else’s thoughts and motivations.

Learn more about our rating system here.
I'm surprised Snopes said that...not

rod

Retired 22 years
Once again people ---all the crowd noise was fake noise you heard on your TV's. Nothing more than a laugh track but with stadium noises.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Probably because covid caused more deaths?

P.s. I bet the shortest thread in history of this forum, would be one to say something good about the "other" side. People can't see around the donkey or the elephant.
Maybe I'll get marijuana legalization out if a biden presidency

newfie

Snopes says it was "Unproven"! Lots of noise ... couldn't be sure! LOL

The crowd is booing the Bidens, but it is equally difficult to discern the boos amidst cheers and other noises ...

View attachment 327992

Unproven
Unproven

This rating indicates that insufficient evidence exists to establish the given claim as true, but the claim cannot be definitively proved false. This rating typically involves claims for which there is little or no affirmative evidence, but for which declaring them to be false would require the difficult (if not impossible) task of our being able to prove a negative or accurately discern someone else’s thoughts and motivations.

Learn more about our rating system here.
I'm hearing the cutouts booed the loudest