Big announcement FRIDAY!

over9five

Staff member
As a UPS Feeder driver, I feel it is my responsibility to start a new rumor, seeing how the Monday announcement didn't seem to happen.....

rod

Retired 22 years
I must admit--- you guys do come up with some dandy rumors every once in awhile. People are soooooooooooooooooooooo gulible:happy2:

LiL"Comet"

Over please tell me first so I can add to, twist and bend it around before anyone else gets to pppplllllleeeeaaaassseeee. LOL

:nurse: I can doctor it UP!!

705red

Browncafe Steward
I think that corporate read all of our ideas and decided that what ever their announcement was would be small compared to what we were expecting.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I hear it was postponed until Feb 30th.

Would someone please take a moment to explain this to Rocket Man? No, OK, I will. Elton, this is called sarcasm as February has only 28 days (29 during a leap year--that is when they add a day to our calendar).

Oh great, I wasted my 2500th post on Rocket Man!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Would someone please take a moment to explain this to Rocket Man? No, OK, I will. Elton, this is called sarcasm as February has only 28 days (29 during a leap year--that is when they add a day to our calendar).

Oh great, I wasted my 2500th post on Rocket Man!

Congratulations upstate!

And I think it's gonna be a long long time
Till touch down brings me round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home
Oh no no no I'm a rocket man
Rocket man burning out his fuse up here alone

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
Congratulations upstate!

And I think it's gonna be a long long time
Till touch down brings me round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home
Oh no no no I'm a rocket man
Rocket man burning out his fuse up here alone

Steve you are suppose to use lower case letters and no punctuation marks just like this and make sure you use run on sentences like this so nobody can understand a d@mn thing you are talking about