Big Announcement Monday?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
53AB9FC5-4362-4844-AA9D-346CE52193C4.gif

VacationIsCancelled

Nothing would surprise me but this cast of dopes on the management committee ought to ask themselves what Wall Street might ask about another round. The first thing an investor above the dirt would ask is "you went through all the expense of a buyout and didn't get everyone you should have gotten on round one, and your costs are still fouled up?" Of course the Transformation genius will lead UPS to the Promised Land.

G

Gsd

Nothing would surprise me but this cast of dopes on the management committee ought to ask themselves what Wall Street might ask about another round. The first thing an investor above the dirt would ask is "you went through all the expense of a buyout and didn't get everyone you should have gotten on round one, and your costs are still fouled up?" Of course the Transformation genius will lead UPS to the Promised Land.
Not to mention for every director that left they promoted two more.

BrownSuit

I think the OP was referencing the announcement that it is once again acceptable to order copier paper, paper towels, toilet paper, and Kleenex.

The Supply Order Window was also announced to be the first day of the quarter until the earnings announcement. It is now posted in OASIS for those who still have logins.

drbrownsox

Drbrownfox looks like your original post is FakeNews.
It actually isn’t fake. The head counts in operational support functions have been frozen. If someone is moved out / retires / quits a position, you can’t backfill the position. There was a snapshot taken sometime early March of the headcount. Corporate is thinning out the herd.