Anyone near Burlington, Mass.?

bacha29

For whatever it’s worth, I spoke with a Ground driver at my local supermarket. He works from Wilmington and said they’ve been told this is definitely happening. He also said he’s been delivering Express stuff on weekends for two months. And that the process for Mon-Fri Express drivers wanting to work Saturdays for OT will change to a lottery system to determine who gets to work.

Who knows? But this guy seemed more in the know than anyone at Express. Guess the truth will come out in April.
If so then the Express drivers will be working at the supermarket on weekends if they find themselves on a contractor's payroll.

FedupExpress

For whatever it’s worth, I spoke with a Ground driver at my local supermarket. He works from Wilmington and said they’ve been told this is definitely happening. He also said he’s been delivering Express stuff on weekends for two months. And that the process for Mon-Fri Express drivers wanting to work Saturdays for OT will change to a lottery system to determine who gets to work.

Who knows? But this guy seemed more in the know than anyone at Express. Guess the truth will come out in April.
I am sure eliminating overtime is top of the list. This is standard operating procedure at every company.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is

I see that post got a thumbs down from @48meeting some things never change. As usual, nothing of substance to contribute either.