BIG TROUBLE PLEASE HELP

Lucky747

Before you do anything else, find out where your local union hall is, go there, and talk directly to your union rep. In the union or not, they are your best bet for getting things straightened out. If they can't or won't help you, for whatever reason, then seek a lawyer.
Thank you

raceanoncr

The burdon of proof is on the accuser. In this case, it's the company. Have them show you and the union rep, exactly what times you were late. They MUST show cause. Treat this like a court case. You are only to defend their accusations.

Before you do anything else, find out where your local union hall is, go there, and talk directly to your union rep. In the union or not, they are your best bet for getting things straightened out. If they can't or won't help you, for whatever reason, then seek a lawyer.
How many lawyers will take on an unemployed client?

Lucky747

The burdon of proof is on the accuser. In this case, it's the company. Have them show you and the union rep, exactly what times you were late. They MUST show cause. Treat this like a court case. You are only to defend their accusations.
They have me scheduled off on the time card viewer but they fired me???What the he'll is going on?

Lucky747

Not sure what's going on with Lucky747, kinda sounds fishy to me. He has posted on several threads.
Regarding being late....when I first started, my attendance record showed I was late, like 20 times, when I wasn't. Nothing was done about it to me, because the Supervisors were putting in our start time wrong. It was all corrected eventually.

My state is a right to work state, AZ. The Union does have to represent us even if we don't join the Union. Of course, I joined the Union.
Alot of people were ligit late constantly, when I first started, but everything for them got thrown out because they didn't have a steward present when they were getting written up. I can't see Lucky747 being told he is on his own and can't seem to get Union representation. Not sure what state he is in, maybe it's different in non-right to work states.
Ca

Labelflipper

He got fired before he had the chance to join
I don't think there's anything he can do about it at this point. Not sure how it is in CA, but in AZ they CAN fire you at any time for any reason, at anytime. After joining a Union, they can't.
Not sure what Lucky was talking about regarding the time card viewer, but it may show he was scheduled off on the days after he was fired, which he said was May 5. It should have been coded as "no card", instead of "scheduled off", but they probably didn't put in the correct code. My shift changed from Monday thru Friday to Tuesday thru Saturday. They keep putting my Monday as "scheduled off" cuz they do not know the proper code to change it to 'no card"
It sucks he wasn't represented by Union with whatever was going on. Just saying IMO, Lucky isn't telling the whole story. No disrespect intended.