Bill Barr

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Dems are setting themselves up again. All trumps got to do is release the fisa warrents and it is over for dems. Then you will see how the past administration used other countries to spy on americans

It will be fine

muellar did not just investigate trump, dont you guys realize that. Not to mention the report also gots what five eyes did to in it.
Cool. So they found a bunch of crimes related to Russian election interference. Seems like that should be concerning and looked into. What exactly should Dems move on from?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Dems are setting themselves up again. All trumps got to do is release the fisa warrents and it is over for dems. Then you will see how the past administration used other countries to spy on americans
Yes, right after he releases those Hillary emails and locks her up!
Aaaaannnnyyyyy day now.
Lulz.

floridays

I think he adds a couple of pages to the Mueller reports projection, and still offers no proof of criminal activity. It did lead me to scan the Starr report and note the stark differences.

This article, in my opinion, is nothing but what if's, can't we agree's, and there must be more. He raised no issue that can be raised in a successful criminal prosecution, as Mueller couldn't.

Wittes, in my opinion poured more fuel to the fire of the soft coup, He, as Mueller lay a path for an unsuccessful impeachment conviction.

I'm sure you aren't satisfied with my answer, but I stand by this analysis.:thumbup1:

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
90510024509.jpg