Bill Barr

Sportello

Banned
I think he adds a couple of pages to the Mueller reports projection, and still offers no proof of criminal activity. It did lead me to scan the Starr report and note the stark differences.

This article, in my opinion, is nothing but what if's, can't we agree's, and there must be more. He raised no issue that can be raised in a successful criminal prosecution, as Mueller couldn't.

Wittes, in my opinion poured more fuel to the fire of the soft coup, He, as Mueller lay a path for an unsuccessful impeachment conviction.

I'm sure you aren't satisfied with my answer, but I stand by this analysis.:thumbup1:
That was an unsatisfactory response that misinterpreted the article.

We both know the boundaries of what Mueller could do. You choose to distort them.

floridays

That was an unsatisfactory response that misinterpreted the article.

We both know the boundaries of what Mueller could do. You choose to distort them.
There is no boundary that precluded Mueller from listing particular crimes and supporting evidence of those crimes that would compel any ethical prosecutor to return an indictment.
Lacking the authority of indictment and criminal prosecution of a sitting president, per
op-olc-v024-p0222_0.pdf,
does not preclude making a case for a justified prosecution, if allowed.

Mueller did not, and could not, as Wittes could not as well.
He (Wittes and Mueller both) produced fuel for legal ignorant's that read and promote their prose.

Only you can choose where you stand and you have.

I told you you wouldn't be satisfied, nothing will satisfy you until Trump is drawn a quartered on the White House lawn.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I laughed at Rush's half-joke...when we see the principals like Clapper or Comey moving to Argentina or Venezuela, then we can laugh…….they will choose countries with no extradition to USA