BINGO , BIDEN BURN'S HIMSELF

fishtm2001

(CNN)Joe Biden said Monday that he does not support some calls to "defund the police."
"No, I don't support defunding the police," the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee said in an interview with CBS while in Houston to meet with the family of George Floyd, whose death last month as a Minneapolis police officer knelt on his neck set off nationwide protests. "I support conditioning federal aid to police based on whether or not they meet certain basic standards of decency and honorableness. And, in fact, are able to demonstrate they can protect the community and everybody in the community."

vantexan

"some police funding" Is that what the uneducated deplorable vant said?
Yes that's what I said. Defunding the police doesn't necessarily mean taking everything away, except apparently in Minneapolis. New York just took a billion out of their police budget. Activists say that's not enough and BLM is demanding the elimination of police departments. Biden is pandering to the far Left in recent interviews. Let's see if Democrats get the moderate vote with that.

vantexan

(CNN)Joe Biden said Monday that he does not support some calls to "defund the police."
"No, I don't support defunding the police," the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee said in an interview with CBS while in Houston to meet with the family of George Floyd, whose death last month as a Minneapolis police officer knelt on his neck set off nationwide protests. "I support conditioning federal aid to police based on whether or not they meet certain basic standards of decency and honorableness. And, in fact, are able to demonstrate they can protect the community and everybody in the community."
And when was that quote made?

The big package

This is what dementia is , you don't know what you're saying when you're saying it and you flip flop and you change your tune that's why it is dangerous for him to be in the White House , if he does that with foreign leaders of other nations it could get us in world war 3

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
This is what dementia is , you don't know what you're saying when you're saying it and you flip flop and you change your tune that's why it is dangerous for him to be in the White House , if he does that with foreign leaders of other nations it could get us in world war 3
I thought you were talking about Fishy until I reached "White House"!