UPS recruitment sending job offers to fired, retired, disappeared and quitter employees.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We have one retired suck :censored2: that continues to work peak. At our retirees breakfast we gave him so much crap he quit coming. Good riddance suck :censored2:. .
They pay him top wage? Who would come back for less?

rod

Retired 22 years
They pay him top wage? Who would come back for less?
I think he does make top wage. Around here then would allow a retired person to work as long as he hasn't been gone over 5 years. I guess they figure someone would be out of touch with how things operate after that. You couldn't pay me enough to go back to that hell hole.

Brownwind

I think he does make top wage. Around here then would allow a retired person to work as long as he hasn't been gone over 5 years. I guess they figure someone would be out of touch with how things operate after that. You couldn't pay me enough to go back to that hell hole.
One last ride in the country with a new p800….

and you will forever continue to vow never to return. Enjoy retirement 👍

Commercial Inside Release

Retirees get top rate, even while PVDing.

UPS was advertising top rate for PVDs, but in the fine print it says for former UPS retirees. It didn't stop UPS HR from proceeding to mislead tons of seasonal newbies. People see $$ when they hear that top rate, and become blind to the details.

Anonymous 115

What is the process to even apply for seasonal? For the second year in a row, a relative tried to apply for seasonal work. The communication/lack of communication from HR was ridiculous, with confusing and contradictory messages. They ended up getting hired at Amazon and starting work while still getting confusing messages from UPS. Amazon was a mostly easy process.

PT Car Washer

What is the process to even apply for seasonal? For the second year in a row, a relative tried to apply for seasonal work. The communication/lack of communication from HR was ridiculous, with confusing and contradictory messages. They ended up getting hired at Amazon and starting work while still getting confusing messages from UPS. Amazon was a mostly easy process.
UPS usually hires a seasonal teenager to oversee the hiring of other seasonal workers. They will work cheaper.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
HR is trying, saar
1697236446609276.gif

qdg2

We have a guy that "retired" and then started working peak for mgt.

Now, this guy was a union steward........the kind that got to go to "safety" conferences.......lot's....District things....luncheons.....spent lot's of time in sups/mgr. offices.....

Always "seemed" to be playing both sides. We had several like that.

I really wonder now.....how many careers he traded....or better put......sold out?