Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Problem with BitCoin in my opinion is, why is it so popular? Like what is driving that? To me it's like a penny stock that is selling for a few hundred. It's a commodity that is backed by nothing but speculation. It's a bubble waiting to explode.

Investment banks stay the hell away from it, and when those guys are sitting there saying no thank you, you gotta wonder what the hell is going on
Wrong again. As usual.

GameCockFan

I'm putting some into crypto's myself. Got in a little late on Ripple (XRP) bought at .79 then a few more buys(7 positions) up to 2.03. This is one with a great future and several big business/bank ties . Wish I had bought at .20 or even lower lol. Could have been had for .006 at one point. Sold all the Bitcoin I had from online poker days. Big mistake lol.

Crypto's I'm currently investing in:

XRP-Ripple
TRX-Tronix
ADA-Cordano
IOT-Iota
XLM-Stellar
BTC-Bitcoin
ETH-Ethereum

I Think XRP will be the next coin to be added to Coinbase. Expect a big jump when this happens.
I'm big on ETH also, though own very little. I can see it passing BTC in market cap and price. It's too expensive to throw a lot in at $7xx but a 500% return is awesome no matter what.
ADA has seen some good gains lately and maybe the next large mover that is still cheap to buy.

If you're buying through Coinbase, I encourage you to use GDAX. It's the trading platform behind Coinbase with much lower fees. If you're signed up at Coinbase you can use GDAX with your same info.

Others I like and may buy depending on how the others do:

XMR-M , Dash, XVG (Verge), LTC, OMG, QTUM, XDN.

I lost a neglible amount I had in Verge. Bought at the top of the market, then liquidated to put into Ripple.

So far it's been a fun ride. Made a few thousand in 2 weeks. Lot's of these will fail, so onlu use money you can afford to lose. All you need is one homerun though.

CryptoCompare.com - Live cryptocurrency prices, trades, volumes, forums, wallets, mining equipment and reviews | CryptoCompare.com is a good site to follow prices and track your porfolio.
https://www.ledgerwallet.com/products/ledger-nano-s is a good hardware wallet. If you have serious $$ in this an offline wallet is a must

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm putting some into crypto's myself. Got in a little late on Ripple (XRP) bought at .79 then a few more buys(7 positions) up to 2.03. This is one with a great future and several big business/bank ties . Wish I had bought at .20 or even lower lol. Could have been had for .006 at one point. Sold all the Bitcoin I had from online poker days. Big mistake lol.

XRP-Ripple
TRX-Tronix
ADA-Cordano
IOT-Iota
XLM-Stellar
BTC-Bitcoin
ETH-Ethereum

I Think XRP will be the next coin to be added to Coinbase. Expect a big jump when this happens.
I'm big on ETH also, though own very little. I can see it passing BTC in market cap and price. It's too expensive to throw a lot in at $7xx but a 500% return is awesome no matter what.
ADA has seen some good gains lately and maybe the next large mover that is still cheap to buy.

If you're buying through Coinbase, I encourage you to use GDAX. It's the trading platform behind Coinbase with much lower fees. If you're signed up at Coinbase you can use GDAX with your same info.

I lost a neglible amount I had in Verge. Bought at the top of the market, then liquidated to put into Ripple.

So far it's been a fun ride. Made a few thousand in 2 weeks. Lot's of these will fail, so onlu use money you can afford to lose. All you need is one homerun though.

CryptoCompare.com - Live cryptocurrency prices, trades, volumes, forums, wallets, mining equipment and reviews | CryptoCompare.com is a good site to follow prices and track your porfolio.
https://www.ledgerwallet.com/products/ledger-nano-s is a good hardware wallet. If you have serious $$ in this an offline wallet is a must
Where did you buy your IOTA at?

IOTA and ripple will be on coinbase before the end of 2018. That'll give them a nice bump

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

XRP-Ripple
TRX-Tronix
ADA-Cordano
IOT-Iota
XLM-Stellar
BTC-Bitcoin
ETH-Ethereum

Rumor is Facebook will add litecoin as an accepted payment in early 2018. If that happens look for an almost immediate 500%+ jump.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
litecoin-price-forecast-ltc-drops-more-than-5-after-bitcoin-hard-fork.jpg