Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Over70irregs

It really doesn't.

But it's designed to be about 100x more than that. This is just one small beginning application.
So Cordano $ is created by Charles and given to his own foundation that he is part owner and controls. The whole point of blockchain is not to have a centralized authority also to be permission less.

DiadesSuk

Pump and dumps arent my thing...

giphy.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Our primary divergence is on the level of optimism about ETH fixing its problems. There is a whole lot of money and brainpower thrown into ETH to make it work. That gives it a better likelihood than many expect.

But ADA was developed with far more foresight from the ground up, and time will tell if the level of benefit will be worth the wait.
I actually know someone that used to work there. They say it’s possible things have changed but when he was there Charlie was essentially a drunk that constantly made fun of token holders about buying into his BS.

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
I actually know someone that used to work there. They say it’s possible things have changed but when he was there Charlie was essentially a drunk that constantly made fun of token holders about buying into his BS.
That’s good info, thanks . Still , Ada is a perfectly designed pump and dump “stock”‘that I will ride at some point

Faceplanted

Feeling a little frisky. I was going to bet on the bucks game but opened up this posistion instead. +80% in a few hours, you can see my liquidation price. Let’s :censored2:ing get it

Attachments

• 76E48052-DCF8-45A7-9125-F0220EC3AD51.jpeg
    76E48052-DCF8-45A7-9125-F0220EC3AD51.jpeg
    121.4 KB · Views: 58