Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Faceplanted

Closed my posistion yesteday. 200 initial, added another 200 when it broke certain points. 400 total initial, closed my position 4000usd profit. 10x in a Couple weeks not bad

Just opened another position for a couple hundred bucks today. We’ll see what happens.

Attachments

• D598B1AE-C07F-41D1-83C1-EF59AFA47F12.png
    D598B1AE-C07F-41D1-83C1-EF59AFA47F12.png
    407.6 KB · Views: 68

Over70irregs

All the money between banks. Ripple does nothing? lolololololol. Swift is a Model T. Ripple and the XRP ledger is a Lamborghini.

why do you think the corrupt SEC is fighting tooth and nail to stop some little worthless crypto? Because they are stalling so the banks and Swift can figure out a way to implement their own technology and play catch up to Ripple’s technology. On the XRP ledger you can move money in seconds for pennies. Ever move Bitcoin? It takes hours to get three confirmations and it costs a fortune in fees.
Lightning?

Faceplanted

Lightning?
Lightning is another soon imo, soon being never.

like I said, I believe transfer of value for purchasing is one of the worst use cases of blockchain tech. The only way we use crypto as a transfer of value is when we soon move to digital currencies via the fed reserve, the euro, or whatever respected faction.

circle announced a fully backed digital dollar banking “currency” that will be coming out by the end of the year, they will be legitimate and audited by the powers that be. There is only one system that will enable proof of reserve and that is LINK.

Faceplanted

As the players get big enough to have something worth losing, they all fall in line and do as the governments say.
100%.

the timing is odd, i think it was regulation, but I also think binance is doing fractional reserve banking, they won’t be able to cover accounts when people use leverage on this possible upcoming bull run.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
100%.

the timing is odd, i think it was regulation, but I also think binance is doing fractional reserve banking, they won’t be able to cover accounts when people use leverage on this possible upcoming bull run.
If a technology arose that would decentralize the points of entry and exit from the crypto world, I'd probably start buying back in again.

Unfortunately, I think the technology will be forever crippled by the world governments.