Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Over70irregs

Decentralized sharing of a network was a revelation not an invention. It cannot be replicated by a collection of participants aware of this revelation. Especially since what was revealed was protection from reproduction itself.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Boom. :censored2:ing made it!!!!!!
44BC7559-CCD0-46C0-8BE7-EA9CE9456BC2.jpeg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So..... they edited that release so it just reads asm now. Strange.
That’s because someone at Coinbase messed up and forgot to delete the other assets they’re listing. It was only supposed to be an ASM release.

Rumors have been floating for 2 days though about TRAC being listed. Then this happened today.

Will likely be officially announced in the next week.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That’s because someone at Coinbase messed up and forgot to delete the other assets they’re listing. It was only supposed to be an ASM release.

Rumors have been floating for 2 days though about TRAC being listed. Then this happened today.

Will likely be officially announced in the next week.
Gotcha.
I was wondering what was behind the price bounce last few days. Your screenshot pretty much explained it.

Nice to see new highs.

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
This guy knows nothing!

This guy knows nothing as well:

Non sequitur

Buy digibyte. Better, stronger, faster. You can trade this crypto every 2-3 weeks for conservatively 20%. Not in the headlines of any major exchanges, so there is a lot of runway left.

Faceplanted

Trezor is open source. Nano has had some issues concerning customers personal data.

Imagine your address/personal Info floating around on the dark web. People know you own crypto and where you live.

I personally own 3 trezors and 1 nano.

Over70irregs

I initially picked up nano due to low entry cost. But future wise it would be prudent to gage spending on storage as an investment. Thx for info