Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Non sequitur

Have you requested from UPS to pay you in gold bars? Probably not so you're probably getting direct deposit to your bank which are merely numbers on the screen. Couple that with 95% of transactions are done with your credit card. Retail is going to be the driver of crypto. The lightning Network will cost $0.03 transaction fees instead of the credit card companies 1% to 3% plus a fee.

wilberforce15

Have you requested from UPS to pay you in gold bars? Probably not so you're probably getting direct deposit to your bank which are merely numbers on the screen. Couple that with 95% of transactions are done with your credit card. Retail is going to be the driver of crypto. The lightning Network will cost $0.03 transaction fees instead of the credit card companies 1% to 3% plus a fee.
Retail cannot drive crypto to where it needs to go. Institutional money is required for btc to go anywhere right now.

wilberforce15

There are so many bubbles right now I'm surprised everything doesn't crash.
Whats more scary is that any investor in hypergrowth, small caps /tech has already been crushed twice this year and a wider crash could do more. That's my primary territory.

Just about everything on my watch list is 40 to 70%down from a month or two ago, and flat or down for the year, with this being the second big hit.

Megacaps are carrying the entire market.

Whats more scary is that any investor in hypergrowth, small caps /tech has already been crushed twice this year and a wider crash could do more. That's my primary territory.

Just about everything on my watch list is 40 to 70%down from a month or two ago, and flat or down for the year, with this being the second big hit.

Megacaps are carrying the entire market.
I took some money out earlier this year and have a sitting on the sidelines

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Loved all of it. Always keep stash to side for dippers. Was NOT!!!! expecting that much of a dip. Notice the timing for the weekend while there’s no access to liquidity. Man-0-man
Ya I should probably keep more cash on hand. My last trac order executed in November at $1.40 and I'm tapped out until January. It only dipped to about $1.30ish though so not much of a miss.

I don't have any short term investments, crypto or otherwise, so I don't worry too much about this kind of thing.

wilberforce15

131469-16386097074337504.png