Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
BSI guy was just announced as an advisor. JURIJ tweeted this.

We know back late spring/early summer Jurij was working on a pharma solution with BSI.
Nice to see him come on board officially.

I think a lot of people are more excited about Aaron Bradley, hoping that we'll get something about NFT's with Electronic Arts or something like that.

Personally I like the real world boring stuff like BSI better. But crypto weirdos are all about hype marketing and nft meta crap.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Nice to see him come on board officially.

I think a lot of people are more excited about Aaron Bradley, hoping that we'll get something about NFT's with Electronic Arts or something like that.

Personally I like the real world boring stuff like BSI better. But crypto weirdos are all about hype marketing and nft meta crap.
Well Aaron Bradley is also just big in the general knowledge graph field. So he’s connecting them with other knowledge graph people. Moving towards the vision of becoming the knowledge graph for knowledge graphs.

Over70irregs

Man o man

1639224283943.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So I'm watching a YouTube ad...

It's Matt Damon.....telling me that history favors the brave.... It's an advertisement for crypto.com...

Um.... I mean....bubbilicious.

Take a look at the tech and fundamentals of the projects you're putting your money into.... somebody's gonna get burnt.... and when I say somebody I mean a lot of people.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I should be selling NFTS for $60k a piece. I have stockpiles of work a million times nicer than those ugly ass monkey and lion templates.