Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Over70irregs

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Over70irregs

That would encourage governments to try to restrict Bitcoin.

Honestly I think the proposed regulations are bullish long-term for the crypto economy, but Bitcoin is going to get hit the hardest.
It’s the only one they cannot ban If it was eth they would just call infura and amazon web service. Or xrp it to death. It lives up to its rep. More opposition the stronger it gets.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It’s the only one they cannot ban If it was eth they would just call infura and amazon web service. Or xrp it to death. It lives up to its rep. More opposition the stronger it gets.
Well I didn't say they were going to ban it.
I think you're underestimating their ability to inflict regulatory inconvenience and monetary pain for transacting with it though.

Most likely proof of work cryptos are going to get smacked hard with regulation and taxes, probably under the guise of climate change impact.

Ethereum will be fine as they move to proof of stake, and if I'm right a flippening is very possible. It's probably inevitable to be honest.

Over70irregs

Proof of work is pushing energy alternatives for the planet faster than anything else. With an unlimited supply and stop start forking and high gas fees eth is centralized and controlled. P2p $ is the goal. You are right with off ramp clamps. As far climate change it’s just FUD
1648186818787.png

Over70irregs

Wolf in sheep's clothing. Very good article indeed. Doesn’t mention unlimited supply or maybe I missed it. Look past the joke at the pictures and see he looks out of place. I know you see it also in his face. As we get older we brown drivers see a lot of people and pick up on things. Trying hard to network or advertise and not look threatening. Socially awkward guys can be the most dangerous. Bet he is smart as heck though. Notice no Bitcoin CEO. The software doesn’t care cuz the math is independent of hard forking example look up Ethereum Classic. This is one of those look beyond money moments in life. Self Sovereignty is our only hope. Currency manipulation…….. (oops I better stop now, I’m rambling). Stay Sharp!!!!