Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

beatupbrown

It's a gamble instead of going to lost wages to gamble I bought a small amount of Bitcoin let it ride see what happens years down the road .

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Oh man so close I can taste it now.

Brownslave688

WTH is going on lol.
I'm gonna need them to do an explainer video because this OTP stuff gives me a headache.
Theres a little more to it but mostly it’s just another chain. Like xdai or poly. Just they built this chain with polkadot specifically for the ODN.

They’ve already planned an AMA though.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Theres a little more to it but mostly it’s just another chain. Like xdai or poly. Just they built this chain with polkadot specifically for the ODN.

They’ve already planned an AMA though.
I guess I'm confused what that means for TRAC tokenomics. Like are they just separate?

So theoretically if the DOT ecosystem saw mass adoption, then OTP holders would see price appreciation but TRAC holders wouldn't?

Brownslave688

I guess I'm confused what that means for TRAC tokenomics. Like are they just separate?

So theoretically if the DOT ecosystem saw mass adoption, then OTP holders would see price appreciation but TRAC holders wouldn't?
No. To use the ODN/DKG to store, query and verify data that is all done with the trac token.

Like right now xdai is the network that most jobs are published on. You need 3000 trac to run a node. Companies pay for their jobs in trac and node runners must have collateral against the job in trac. None of that changes. But to post the job to the network there is a fee. For xdai that fee is paid in xdai. If you’re familiar with ethereum its “gas”. That’s all this OTP is. It’s a gas token for their parachain.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No. To use the ODN/DKG to store, query and verify data that is all done with the trac token.

Like right now xdai is the network that most jobs are published on. You need 3000 trac to run a node. Companies pay for their jobs in trac and node runners must have collateral against the job in trac. None of that changes. But to post the job to the network there is a fee. For xdai that fee is paid in xdai. If you’re familiar with ethereum its “gas”. That’s all this OTP is. It’s a gas token for their parachain.
Interesting.. Gonna have to do more research before the AMA.

Over70irregs

Bitcoin Node Requirements
(No Bitcoin required)
  • Desktop or laptop hardware running recent versions of Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux.
  • 7 gigabytes of free disk space, accessible at a minimum read/write speed of 100 MB/s.
  • 2 gigabytes of memory (RAM)
  • A broadband Internet connection with upload speeds of at least 400 kilobits (50 kilobytes) per second.

Re-Raise

3676DCB1-F9E8-4D1A-A899-412370140237.png