Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Over70irregs

SMH No 3rd party coins…….. This is the problem. Stay away from leverage. Its a shakeout right now. Its obvious. People are scrambling for cash. Look at the market draw down…….
1653088809336.png

Cmon OG bro your smart. Ive read your posts. They hv no choice but to print sooner or later. They r stalling…

Over70irregs

Maxis man what you gonna do lol
Your a smart one also. I’ll ask you. Is it possible that there is another financial pillar that is here and present but we cannot explain it fully because we cannot control it with our usual tools and financial acumen?
Summary: (My take- We dismiss what we don’t understand similar to the internet, email, automobile)

2013:
• #BTC drops -73% pre-Death Cross
• BTC drops extra -70% post-DC
2017:
• -70% pre-DC
• -65% post-DC
2019:
• -53% pre-DC
• -55% post-DC
2020:
• -63% pre-DC
• +1581% post-DC
2021:
• -56% pre-DC
• +141% post-DC
2022:
• -43% pre-DC
• ? post-DC

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
Imagine spending a bunch of time in a crypto thread when you don't even have any crypto.

Sounds like someone is butthurt his stocks are in the dumps and is trying to project his own fears onto others.
They’re called No-Coiners and their bitterness is a deep well with seemingly no bottom.

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
If it is still reaching new highs it is not yet a crash.

What crypto is currently at new highs?
You didn’t answer my question but I’ll answer yours
Right now, Bitcoin is under its all time high of 69k

Fair enough .

Bitcoin’s one time high was once 20 k and it crashed to about 4 k only to climb past the all time high of 20 k years later.

When the price of tulips crashed, it never went past the price of its all time high again in that century.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You didn’t answer my question but I’ll answer yours
Right now, Bitcoin is under its all time high of 69k

Fair enough .

Bitcoin’s one time high was once 20 k and it crashed to about 4 k only to climb past the all time high of 20 k years later.

When the price of tulips crashed, it never went past the price of its all time high again in that century.

Crypto has more lives than a cat apparently because it’s died a dozen times.

Over70irregs

You WILL pay the price deserved. It is the return. There is no endgame, or ponzi. One alpha. All betas are for betas going to zero…. Guard your monetary energy.

Last edited: